Fan Page Leora 2021 #4

Where do I start,you are master of teasing and to really build it up so all of us just waiting for you to start to bate.I love the way you do it,

and I love the smile you have on your lips when you look into the mirror to confirm that you are beautiful and you know it.I like the braids

you had today,it made you look like a little schoolgirl,and what a sweet face you have.I was a little surprise that we got a second round tonight,

because it looked like it was just a tease to fool us.But obviously your hormones made it impossible,so thank you for another fantastic bate with

your fingers and again your little friend Mr.Pink up in youe little ass hole,so thank you very much.And another massive orgasm,very audible too wich

I really like to hear.And that little smile when your laying in the aftermath of the orgasm,priceless.It´s nice to see how satisfied you look.Love you

always my lovely Leora and as usual the big kiss anywhere you like it.Ooh,I forgot to say that you have in my opinion,the most beautful boobs on RLC,

massive and natural,no fake here,love them and of course all of you,every inch of you body.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

pretty girl  leora In bed 

Masturbation with fingers And Mr pink 

A nice anal with Mr pink 

a lot of juice 

big happy night 

😺

Yes very juicy pulo

• Upvote 1

First of all,thank you very much my lovely Leora,it was fantastic as usual,loved it.I thought you were going to do it in the bathtub because

of the hot water beam really got you going,but no up you went to your bed and with your little friend Mr.Pink,that went in and out faster and

faster and boom,what a powerful and loud orgasm it was,loved it too.I really like to watch youwhen you just laying there and absorbs all your

inner feelings and enjoy it.Love you always Leora and as usual a very big kiss on your beautiful body anywhere you like it.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

First of all,thank you very much my lovely Leora,it was fantastic as usual,loved it.I thought you were going to do it in the bathtub because

of the hot water beam really got you going,but no up you went to your bed and with your little friend Mr.Pink,that went in and out faster and

faster and boom,what a powerful and loud orgasm it was,loved it too.I really like to watch youwhen you just laying there and absorbs all your

inner feelings and enjoy it.Love you always Leora and as usual a very big kiss on your beautiful body anywhere you like it.

Leora has the freedom now Bath, Couch, Guest Room, Her Room, The way she going she's enjoying herself again and I'm with

her all the way  regardless of what others say.  Let you do the kissing don't think I would survive even a  peck on the cheek.

• Upvote 4

Well,what can I say,a lot of pussy juice today after you´ve been playing with it for about 20 min,loved it.And then you fetch

your litle friend Mr.Pink to do the rest,just by vibration on your little clit and it seems to do the trick,very sensitive.And what

a lovely hard orgasm again,very loudly and clear,so thank you Leora for a fantastic bate.Love you always my lovely Leora and

as usual a big,big kiss somewhere you like it.Oh btw,hope your phone made it.Just one las thing,love the red negligee you was

wearing,very sexy.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Well,what can I say,a lot of pussy juice today after you´ve been playing with it for about 20 min,loved it.And then you fetch

your litle friend Mr.Pink to do the rest,just by vibration on your little clit and it seems to do the trick,very sensitive.And what

a lovely hard orgasm again,very loudly and clear,so thank you Leora for a fantastic bate.Love you always my lovely Leora and

as usual a big,big kiss somewhere you like it.Oh btw,hope your phone made it.Just one las thing,love the red negligee you was

wearing,very sexy.

Checked replay now know now what the big bang was her phone the couch was quivering with the vibration

• Haha 1