Hope & Yan, Lola & Otto (2021) Part #4

lol i saw a meeting and thought to listen 😄 😄 Otto is bushing on Hope like really badly, as to that she is not doing anything,and he is tired listening that she is not in the mood, as the last couple of days their money from 370$ per day has fallen to 236$, he kept telling them like come on, we need to tease for longer period, dont do a massage for 5 min but for hour, thats what the viewers want to watch😂😂 🤦‍♂️we must be hitting minimum 300$ per day, he continued with "of course it is not pleasant to teach kids like you but someone needs to do it "😂😂

as i understood the plan is Hope and Yan to get their own apartment. but after all the shit he throw at them, my dignity would not allow to spend a single day with him.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

lol i saw a meeting and thought to listen 😄 😄 Otto is bushing on Hope like really badly, as to that she is not doing anything,and he is tired listening that she is not in the mood, as the last couple of days their money from 370$ per day has fallen to 236$, he kept telling them like come on, we need to tease for longer period, dont do a massage for 5 min but for hour, thats what the viewers want to watch😂😂 🤦‍♂️we must be hitting minimum 300$ per day, he continued with "of course it is not pleasant to teach kids like you but someone needs to do it "😂😂

as i understood the plan is Hope and Yan to get their own apartment. but after all the shit he throw at them, my dignity would not allow to spend a single day with him.

Thanks. I stopped watching that circus already. Yan & Hope should run away...

3 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

That retard is "destroying" them.. What he says it's exactly what is making them losing money

And sure he doesn't want them to move cause his own place will have 0 interest unless lola start to rent her pussy again to sex clients

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

What he says it's exactly what is making them losing money

Exactly. 

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

unless lola start to rent her pussy again to sex clients

Or they have to hire a male prostitute again 🤣

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Exactly. 

Or they have to hire a male prostitute again 🤣

Doubt, cause if it have been a success they would had repeat it.. Instead of that they put that guest there doing sad figures

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

If their income is decreasing its his fault for orchestrating these ridiculous repeat shows everyday. I think Hope is the only reason that they are still making some money. BTW thanks for translation 😉 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2