Hope & Yan, Lola & Otto (2021) Part #4

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Εάν το εισόδημά τους μειώνεται φταίει για ενορχήστρωση αυτών των γελοίων επανειλημμένων εκπομπών καθημερινά. Νομίζω ότι η Ελπίδα είναι ο μόνος λόγος που κερδίζουν ακόμα χρήματα. BTW ευχαριστώ για τη μετάφραση  😉 

With atoms they have made them shit and do not know it to do and wet yelling for the money

Top Yes GIF by VVD

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

lol i saw a meeting and thought to listen 😄 😄 Otto is bushing on Hope like really badly, as to that she is not doing anything,and he is tired listening that she is not in the mood, as the last couple of days their money from 370$ per day has fallen to 236$,

as in usd? or euros?

5 hours ago, bluewinner said:

If their income is decreasing its his fault for orchestrating these ridiculous repeat shows everyday. I think Hope is the only reason that they are still making some money. BTW thanks for translation 😉 

I have been following VH almost from the beginning of the project and I think I have learned one thing: there is a kind of "satisfaction curve" from us Voyeurs.
This "curve" rises quickly when a new couple arrives and begins to decline only 1 or 2 months after their arrival.
To avoid this lack of attention, the couple must propose something new (i.e. have sex in the kitchen or in the shower, pay more attention to the position of the cams, have more light, etc.).
Considering that they cannot have sex on the ceiling, it is enough for a short time and then it is necessary to plan other novelties.
Now there is only one possibility: to start interacting sexually with other people: men, women, couples. With more people in the house willing to have sex, the variations grow exponentially and this allows tenants to maintain a high level of views for a longer period.
To prolong the interest of the Voyeurs over time, the house must be "open" for new uninhibited people.
The example can be that of Jules or Mira & Henry.
We are tired of Lola & Otto and Hope & Yan who continue to masturbate on the sofa but also of Kristy, Melana, Helena, etc.. If something does not change, these apartments will soon be "dead". The example is that of Joanna & Jericho, very popular at the beginning but becoming boring over time.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, budda said:

I have been following VH almost from the beginning of the project and I think I have learned one thing: there is a kind of "satisfaction curve" from us Voyeurs.
This "curve" rises quickly when a new couple arrives and begins to decline only 1 or 2 months after their arrival.
To avoid this lack of attention, the couple must propose something new (i.e. have sex in the kitchen or in the shower, pay more attention to the position of the cams, have more light, etc.).
Considering that they cannot have sex on the ceiling, it is enough for a short time and then it is necessary to plan other novelties.
Now there is only one possibility: to start interacting sexually with other people: men, women, couples. With more people in the house willing to have sex, the variations grow exponentially and this allows tenants to maintain a high level of views for a longer period.
To prolong the interest of the Voyeurs over time, the house must be "open" for new uninhibited people.
We are tired of Lola & Otto and Hope & Yan who continue to masturbate on the sofa but also of Kristy, Melana, Helena, etc.. If something does not change, these apartments will soon be "dead". The example is that of Joanna & Jericho, very popular at the beginning but becoming boring over time.

Oh Budda, our Almighty God, that was a very interesting and essential statement. I agree with all your points, however, this is an old / new story and I guess ıt has no solution.. The tenants - or most of them - wnated to join for the sake of payment and they are of course not familiar or willing to do such job and I belive sometimes there are fake couples (sex buddies) and you cannot force them to follow your desire and that's why they leave very soon a: a few days to a few months only. So let's watch and enjoy and focus on the good apartments e.g. Mira and Henry.. I think here you could find all types of people, pussies, dicks, bodies etc... Some people might like Mira others might go with Helena, Kristy etc.. I enjoy following up and enjoying the types of pussies on this website. Of course İ like cute and tiny pussies and I don't like those with big or fleshy lips. Let's enjoy it man - life is short ... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SOMHO2000 said:

Oh Budda, our Almighty God, that was a very interesting and essential statement. I agree with all your points, however, this is an old / new story and I guess ıt has no solution.. The tenants - or most of them - wnated to join for the sake of payment and they are of course not familiar or willing to do such job and I belive sometimes there are fake couples (sex buddies) and you cannot force them to follow your desire and that's why they leave very soon a: a few days to a few months only. So let's watch and enjoy and focus on the good apartments e.g. Mira and Henry.. I think here you could find all types of people, pussies, dicks, bodies etc... Some people might like Mira others might go with Helena, Kristy etc.. I enjoy following up and enjoying the types of pussies on this website. Of course İ like cute and tiny pussies and I don't like those with big or fleshy lips. Let's enjoy it man - life is short ... 

Is what you are talking about just your personal speculation or do you have insight into the details of this project, and where, if any, can it be read?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, budda said:

Is what you are talking about just your personal speculation or do you have insight into the details of this project, and where, if any, can it be read?