Hope & Yan, Lola & Otto (2021) Part #4

5 hours ago, Aleksandar Bekan Todorović said:

Is what you are talking about just your personal speculation or do you have insight into the details of this project, and where, if any, can it be read?

What are you trying to prove sir? I just replied to @budda statement and I didn't not expect to get ovation or praise at my thoughts from anyone. It's my personal opinion and this place is open for all inputs. Thank you for your efforts to develop this forum 😊😊😊

The only reason people still tune in to watch this circus is because of Hope.

If anyone wants to watch Lola and Otto they can go in the archives and watch videos from 2018 when they were interesting and didn't resort to shoving their genitals in the core of camera. Otta and Lola are a shadow of what they were back then.

That guest guy idea has failed miserably as his only job is to wack his dick watching other couples and it's not pleasing to the eyes in any way and that's another reason why they are getting less views.

This is absolutely no different than Chaturbate shows, on there, people set a price and a goal to do things, here they do things and then watch the laptop beneath the TV as how many viewers have tuned in and if not many then they keep doing the things for hours which is a big turn off.

This apartment will keep on going down in terms of viewership and ultimately the money.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

If anyone wants to watch Lola and Otto they can go in the archives and watch videos from 2018 when they were interesting and didn't resort to shoving their genitals in the core of camera. Otta and Lola are a shadow of what they were back then.

That guest guy idea has failed miserably as his only job is to wack his dick watching other couples and it's not pleasing to the eyes in any way and that's another reason why they are getting less views.

This is absolutely no different than Chaturbate shows, on there, people set a price and a goal to do things, here they do things and then watch the laptop beneath the TV as how many viewers have tuned in and if not many then they keep doing the things for hours which is a big turn off.

This apartment will keep on going down in terms of viewership and ultimately the money.

Lately they are sitting on sofa all night rubbing the pussy until they fall asleep and the weird guy is wanking his limp dick... Gets boring after one minute watch on timeline already...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lately they are sitting on sofa all night rubbing the pussy until they fall asleep and the weird guy is wanking his limp dick... Gets boring after one minute watch on timeline already...

I don't watch them often but do check from time to time what's happening and it gets more ridiculous with every day

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 6/11/2021 at 10:51 PM, coolcucumber said:

I agree with what you have written.
However, I believe that the 4 tenants have a strategy to survive for a long time. We know that otto & Lola - in the past - practiced threesomes, orgies and Otto also had homosexual intercourse. Hope & Yan are very uninhibited and she has no problem showing her open pussy.
For this reason many of us think that some kind of swinger will be inevitable sooner or later. They know this too and try to wait as long as possible knowing that the Voyeurs will be watching their apartment waiting for this event.
Let's see what happens...

• Like 4