Benjamin (2021) Part #7

sr71gn

5 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Whats difficult to understand about giving a name when one asks for it --If you dont know say "I dont know or nothing at all" Duhhh....

Maybe you should start to read what you post before say that type of shit.. You didn't ask for a name, you ask who she is 

Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF

You welcome and don't worry, i will just ignore your next charades

3 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Who is the girl beside Ben in the pool with black top

Screenshot (3645).png

This is Anna, who was one of the early participant with Alex (they are a couple) in VHTV dated back to early 2017's i think, they are the boss of this apartment like the managers, many other apartments in VHTV in the past and right now are managed by them

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sr71gn said:

You better check you facts about anna and Alex --They were not always managers 

I think what he meant by "always" is the managers of this apartment from the get go, Anna and Alex brought Scott and Sabrina back in 2019 and were their managers, since then no matter how many places Scott has changed, all this time Anna and Alex have been their managers

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

This is Anna, who was one of the early participant with Alex (they are a couple) in VHTV dated back to early 2017's i think, they are the boss of this apartment like the managers, many other apartments in VHTV in the past and right now are managed by them

Right

And they decided about the aparts when they may stop etc...

4 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I think what he meant by "always" is the managers of this apartment from the get go, Anna and Alex brought Scott and Sabrina back in 2019 and were their managers, since then no matter how many places Scott has changed, all this time Anna and Alex have been their managers

No, i meant since their arrival, cause as far as i remember (i started watch them in May 17 and they already was directing other places) they entered directly in the project and not through other tenants.
Like many other past & present examples that  are their own managers

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

Thank you for trying to give honest information --She was just at Stiflers yesterday along with Alex --It didnt occur to me that she would be at this house in the pool today -- I watched her and Alex in many of their apartments and houses over the years back to around 2016or 2017--

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

No, i meant since their arrival, cause as far as i remember (i started watch them in May 17 and they already was directing other places) they entered directly in the project and not through other tenants.
Like many other past & present examples that  are their own managers

Ok, i know they were at Voyeur Villa before VHTV but when VV was shut down they moved to this site directly