Benjamin (2021) Part #7

sr71gn

9 minutes ago, madwolf33 said:

i wish they moved the cam or turn because i saw him lube her ass hole and his dick but none of the cams are good enough to see 

It looks like a pussy fuck to me but its really difficult to say who is fucking who --She has some real skills even though he is pounding her she gets her fucking in also--He used to always have trouble getting that telephone pole up and keeping it up ---but certainly no hint of that today

Screenshot (3653).png

1 minute ago, sonnenhoch said:

Benjamin has a great idea. Have fun and great entertainment!

Other apartments can only dream about it and don't get their asses up.

spacer.png

To be fair most other Apt's don't have rooms this large with ceramic tiled floors.Lets face it it's a large paddling pool more suited to a children's party,it was a nice try.If they had an outside terrace like Marla and Hector they could use in summer that would be a better idea.

24 minutes ago, GiveItATry said:

Sabrina is so beautiful and Scott is so gross. 

She would not  let him fuck her and now i cant tell if they are fighting about that or not--I know Scott is not used to hearing no but she certainly is not used to being told she has to have sex either

• Sad 1

Every once in awhile she grabs a hold of both her big tits and squeezes them--Scott is relentless and has more patience than most any man i have seen--It seems he will talk for days to finally get to fuck a girl he wants if she resists

Screenshot (3654).png

37 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

It looks like a pussy fuck to me but its really difficult to say who is fucking who --She has some real skills even though he is pounding her she gets her fucking in also--He used to always have trouble getting that telephone pole up and keeping it up ---but certainly no hint of that today

Screenshot (3653).png

wow it does but he fucked her for at least 20 minutes so i guess maybe she just dried out that's why he got the lube. DAMN IT. lol

• Like 1