Benjamin (2021) Part #7

sr71gn

Scott's dick has been in Diana, Stephie, Lyla and now this chick all in the last 2 weeks.  And who knows how many partners Diana and Lyle have had in that same time frame.  What I really don't get is that he sucks at it.  Makes you wonder.....

3 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Scott's dick has been in Diana, Stephie, Lyla and now this chick all in the last 2 weeks.  And who knows how many partners Diana and Lyle have had in that same time frame.  What I really don't get is that he sucks at it.  Makes you wonder.....

Yes but he rarely went down on any of them--and Sabrina actually verbally tells him how and where to touch her

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

This is Sabrina, the girl he started the project with. The one we've always considered his "girlfriend". 

Stephie and Sabrina and Scott all lived in one apt at some point and shared the almighty Scott. Today she's back all over his dick like she really missed it.

• Upvote 1

Just now, fornika said:

This is Sabrina, the girl he started the project with. The one we've always considered his "girlfriend". 

Stephie and Sabrina and Scott all lived in one apt at some point and shared the almighty Scott. Today she's back all over his dick like she really missed it.

Yeah, I see that.  LOL.  His dick has been in everything except the pets.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, fornika said:

It took her a hell of a long time to give into his advances--Stephie will resist him for a minute and then just takes off her panties as if she knows he isnt going to stop until she lets him fuck her

5 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

It took her a hell of a long time to give into his advances--Stephie will resist him for a minute and then just takes off her panties as if she knows he isnt going to stop until she lets him fuck her

According to the dynamic of their relationships that we've come to know over the years, Stephie is just a fuck toy. Sabrina is like the lady of the house , so has a bit more leverage.

6 minutes ago, fornika said:

According to the dynamic of their relationships that we've come to know over the years, Stephie is just a fuck toy. Sabrina is like the lady of the house , so has a bit more leverage.

Bingo!