Benjamin (2021) Part #7

sr71gn

1 hour ago, x192023 said:

not sure if she has done much moaning with Scott.

like she did with the 2 guest guys and still  she seemed to love it then

even gave one of the guest guys a BJ!

This place has to be one of the worst in vhtv history

just a bunch of slobs laying around. and not many very attractive

I wish Brian would come back. she's a doll!

If this place is one of the worst in vhtv history, what places are you watching these days then? I ask, because I am genuinely looking for suggestions. I like parties, and I like tenants that doesn't walk around naked and pointing themselves towards the camera all day. As far as I have seen, this is currently the only apartment that offers something like that. But even this place have been rather less active lately. I want to broaden my horizon, but I haven't been able to find much else that are even remotely interesting. So I'm open for suggestions.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ed2 said:

If this place is one of the worst in vhtv history, what places are you watching these days then? I ask, because I am genuinely looking for suggestions. I like parties, and I like tenants that doesn't walk around naked and pointing themselves towards the camera all day. As far as I have seen, this is currently the only apartment that offers something like that. But even this place have been rather less active lately. I want to broaden my horizon, but I haven't been able to find much else that are even remotely interesting. So I'm open for suggestions.

well whether its in front of a pc. or us viewers its still on cams.

and they know it. as far as parties once we lost Sergio & Melissa hardly no parties at all. but Scotts other places seem to have had great parties .hot girls everywhere

but lately nothing going on.

20 minutes ago, squish said:

Must have been a blow for Scott to lose Sabrina.

Actually. I don't know. I kind of think Stephie fits in better than Sabrina did. They seem to have a fairly good relationship now, Scott and Stephie.

The morons actually put up a big pool in the livingroom, I so hope it starts to leak 😄 Why dont VHTV just buy a big circus tent and put these guys, stifler, ken & barbie, sergio & teresa and all the others in that friendcircuit, they are just like gypsys anyway just roaming around between places, a big tent would fit the gypsys perfect, and they can collect them all in one place.

• Like 1