Martina and Alberto - home activities #22

It does appear Martina is out for the night and perhaps not back until tomorrow. It is seems to be the usual Friday night with the classmates or perhaps with Michael. The disagreement has provoke Martina enough where, she has taken her yellow overnight backpack which may indicate an overnighter.  Money is the number one cause of arguments amongst married couple or couples.  It also can lead couples to do and say things not needed. 

I have just listened to the discussion they had this afternoon around 3pm. It was related to the economic issue as already mentioned, but not only.

From 14:45 they start fighting with little things, the discussion heats up by 14:59

A: Are you ashamed to be with me?

M: No, what embarrasses me is that you have been a ni-ni (colloquial expression for "neither study-nor work") for 4 years, and I don't want to be with a ni-ni. I feel bad for telling you, but it is the truth and I prefer to say it once more directly to you.

A: But I don't know what to do with this shit of life, I don't know what to do with those  90000€, and you are fucking around. Yes, I'm going to give you the money back before the end of the year

M: I tell you one thing, don't give it back to me. Start from 0, count on my money, do what you want, but do something. Every day talking about the  90000€, and that is already past.

A: I am the one who has lost them, I could have bought a house or done something else ... The employee has sued me, and next month I am going to sue the franchise owners.

M: That's why you didn't want to talk to me, not to tell me! I can't stand with this anymore, really. I get anxious every time we talk about that....

Subsequent "hijos de puta" expressions refer to the franchise owners, who according to Alberto have scammed him and neither fulfilled the contract nor returned the money invested.

Sorry for the 😩 translation...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

@emnv gracias por la traducción. 

Martina is right,  ni trabajo ni estudio, neither working nor studying. It's a shitty deal he got ripped off and lost 9000€, but he's gotta turn off the video games and find something, anything to keep him occupied and contributing to the household income. 

1 hour ago, yelt said:

It does appear Martina is out for the night and perhaps not back until tomorrow. It is seems to be the usual Friday night with the classmates or perhaps with Michael. The disagreement has provoke Martina enough where, she has taken her yellow overnight backpack which may indicate an overnighter.  Money is the number one cause of arguments amongst married couple or couples.  It also can lead couples to do and say things not needed. 

You may be right yelt but there was nothing in the bag other than what she had in her purse. She looked for a minute after loaded the purse then changed her mind and dumped it all in the bag.  She changed at the last minute. No clothes or personal like tooth brush etc. She also left with a frozen pizza. She could be staying with her little friend who lives a short distance away. Don't know.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, mingo said:

@emnv gracias por la traducción. 

Martina is right,  ni trabajo ni estudio, neither working nor studying. It's a shitty deal he got ripped off and lost 9000€, but he's gotta turn off the video games and find something, anything to keep him occupied and contributing to the household income. 

Wow..Thats a-lot of money.  Where did Martina get that much money and how is Alberto going to pay it back.  It is no wonder she is fucking other guys and girls...for relief and to feel better. I see that Alberto is playing the games. He doesn't really care.  He is really a disappointment and she needs to figure out how best to leave him and go on with her life.  Living together only makes it worse.  I think she is trying to break away.  After so many years it is most likely difficult but if all this is true and not just a show for ratings, she needs to leave or tell him to get out!!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

She changed at the last minute. No clothes or personal like tooth brush etc. She also left with a frozen pizza. She could be staying with her little friend who lives a short distance away. Don't know.

This is what I saw too JMAN.  I saw the pizza and I do not recall a backpack or overnight clothing.  If this is indeed the Friday night school group … she will come back.

What surprised me is that Nelly is alone and they did not try to capitalize on that today.

Shout out to emnv for all the new intel today.

Can someone clarify if we are talking about 90000 euros or 9000 euros.  In one respect it doesn’t matter but it really is a huge difference.  Martina offered to walk away from the debt but she should never do that if we are talking about 90000.

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

This is what I saw too JMAN.  I saw the pizza and I do not recall a backpack or overnight clothing.  If this is indeed the Friday night school group … she will come back.

What surprised me is that Nelly is alone and they did not try to capitalize on that today.

Can someone clarify if we are talking about 90000 euros or 9000 euros.  In one respect it doesn’t matter but it really is a huge difference.  Martina offered to walk away from the debt but she should never do that if we are talking about 90000.

9K €, not 90K.  He said he'll pay her back and she said he didn't have to, is what I understood.  He just needs to at least show he's trying to find a job, he's not even doing that. 

She's going away with Nelly on Monday to Valencia. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

What she did say Jen that could be promising is, count on my money, but do something. Therefore I'm thinking she would still back him as long as he gets off his ass.

8 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

You may be right yelt but there was nothing in the bag other than what she had in her purse. She looked for a minute after loaded the purse then changed her mind and dumped it all in the bag.  She changed at the last minute. No clothes or personal like tooth brush etc. She also left with a frozen pizza. She could be staying with her little friend who lives a short distance away. Don't know.

She has spent the night at 4B with not much else!  I feel bad to see all they are going through, the arguing,  especially considering what they have done for each other.  Another thing from what was said to Alberto by Martina is her being embarrassed that he have been a ni-ni; is perhaps the real reason he does not go out with her and not just the dogs. He is embarrassed as well.   Martina is finding love where she can and trying to forget the situation she is in.  Last night, I saw Alberto reach for and hold Martina's hand. As that occurred she looked down as if to say what are you doing and held his hand. Later in bed she reached for and held his hand, then ended up in the bed of the other room. 

52 minutes ago, mingo said:

9K €, not 90K.  He said he'll pay her back and she said he didn't have to, is what I understood.  He just needs to at least show he's trying to find a job, he's not even doing that. 

She's going away with Nelly on Monday to Valencia. 

What a bummer.. Alberto has pushed her to this relationship Martina will have to experience the bad to find out it was all wrong.  I feel for her and what she is going through but what a mistake with Nelly.  Martina is being played by Bogdan and Nelly. They don't give a dawn about her!!

• Upvote 1