Martina and Alberto - home activities #22

I don't know what the timeline of their life is - is it possible that the failed business was the actual reason they decided to sign up for RLC in the first place - reduced/free living costs to provide an opportunity to get back on their feet financially? Which of course would be going a lot faster if Alberto was working and earned some additional income. That could partially explain Alberto putting up with Martina's relationship with Nelly for example - he has brought the financial hardship on them, which in turn has created the situation where being openly sexually adventurous is rewarded.   

• Upvote 3

Ups a lot of news. Special thanks to emnv. His translation and comments help a lot to understand the situation better.  No wonder that they keep talking about money at all when it is really 90K €. This is normal, especially if you don't see any real efforts on the part of Alberto to get money or work. At the latest when the Coran restrictions are lifted, there is no longer any reason for him not to look for a job in order to improve the financial situation.  Can understand that the current situation is not satisfying at all for Martina who is in that relationship the more active part and currently she seems also to think more about the future.

But it is their life and we are all only viewers, that's what we have to accept, even if it is hard sometimes.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Robbo56 said:

I don't know what the timeline of their life is - is it possible that the failed business was the actual reason they decided to sign up for RLC in the first place - reduced/free living costs to provide an opportunity to get back on their feet financially? Which of course would be going a lot faster if Alberto was working and earned some additional income. That could partially explain Alberto putting up with Martina's relationship with Nelly for example - he has brought the financial hardship on them, which in turn has created the situation where being openly sexually adventurous is rewarded.   

Might be but I don't think that's a good foundation for a relationship. Sooner or later, this leads to more and more arguments and later to the end of the relationship. So stop it fast, even if it is hard,  than suffering for a long time.

But as already mentioned they are adult people who have to handle their problems that is what million others are also do, perhaps not in a forum where everybody can watch.😉

2 hours ago, Robbo56 said:

This sudden talk of money,  on top of arguing about it, makes me wonder, in addition to Martina, is a note coming due or has passed?  I remember vague talk about money but nothing like this. Does Alberto owe money to others?

4 hours ago, emnv said:

Bad translation, he originally said 'donant per cul' but the colloquial meaning is something like "bothering with the subject", it has no sexual meaning.

Thanks for the clarification.

1 hour ago, Kenpaul said:

This sudden talk of money,  on top of arguing about it, makes me wonder, in addition to Martina, is a note coming due or has passed?  I remember vague talk about money but nothing like this. Does Alberto owe money to others?

I believe it may have been mentioned in some translated commentary that he had mentioned to her about being sued by a former employee and that he would be having to sue some previous franchise owners of his previous business within the next month. So apparently, he was meaning that he had been sued by a former employee of the business that he had going until it went under for whatever reason, and that he will have to sue some other owners of a franchise of which his business had been a part of. So if he has already been sued by a former employee of his business, it was most likely because of money, and money is almost certainly why he will have to sue some previous franchise owners of his previous business.

23 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I believe it may have been mentioned in some translated commentary that he had mentioned to her about being sued by a former employee and that he would be having to sue some previous franchise owners of his previous business within the next month. So apparently, he was meaning that he had been sued by a former employee of the business that he had going until it went under for whatever reason, and that he will have to sue some other owners of a franchise of which his business had been a part of. So if he has already been sued by a former employee of his business, it was most likely because of money, and money is almost certainly why he will have to sue some previous franchise owners of his previous business.

His stress levels must be or going to be through the roof.  Since, we don't live in a vacuum, it will be interesting how this affects his relationship with Martina.  With her high libido, stress can really impact a male, could this make it interesting for her to fulfill her sexual needs.

Thanks for the response.

7 minutes ago, Marcelo Del Vecchio said:

encuentro con nelly?

Ella se está preparando para salir. Se va con Nelly el lunes a Valencia ... ¿pero esta noche? ya veremos. Otra salida nocturna sin Alberto.

Nothing special since saturday is Albertos long bike day. So he will not join her. Let's see if Nelly will spend the night tomorrow again together with Martina like last time when they traveled to Valencia and if Alberto will sleep again on the couch and let the girls sleeping together in the beedroom.

Earlier she was watching a video on her phone of a black guy singing and dancing and you could hear a female voice laughing.  It was not in bar/public place.  That camera kept cutting out so I wasn't able to keep up.  Then Alberto walked in.  It looked like she may have been the one that recorded it, not tik tok or tinder.  I obviously don't have replay.  Just maybe connecting the dots between "black" and "Mike".  Pure unadulterated speculation.  Someone with replay can check it out.  Don't start WWIII over it!  🤣

• Confused 2