Martina and Alberto - home activities #22

58 minutes ago, mingo said:

9K €, not 90K.  He said he'll pay her back and she said he didn't have to, is what I understood.  He just needs to at least show he's trying to find a job, he's not even doing that. 

She's going away with Nelly on Monday to Valencia. 

I don't understand why Alberto does not have money. Doesn't he get paid here or are they spending his money and she banks hers.  I would think they would be equally paid except for the episodes with shit face Nelly. I am sorry, I just can stand what this person stands for and her unacceptable morals, dragging down what use to be good people!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, emnv said:

I have just listened to the discussion they had this afternoon around 3pm. It was related to the economic issue as already mentioned, but not only.

From 14:45 they start fighting with little things, the discussion heats up by 14:59

A: Are you ashamed to be with me?

M: No, what embarrasses me is that you have been a ni-ni (colloquial expression for "neither study-nor work") for 4 years, and I don't want to be with a ni-ni. I feel bad for telling you, but it is the truth and I prefer to say it once more directly to you.

A: But I don't know what to do with this shit of life, I don't know what to do with those  90000€, and you are fucking around. Yes, I'm going to give you the money back before the end of the year

M: I tell you one thing, don't give it back to me. Start from 0, count on my money, do what you want, but do something. Every day talking about the  90000€, and that is already past.

A: I am the one who has lost them, I could have bought a house or done something else ... The employee has sued me, and next month I am going to sue the franchise owners.

M: That's why you didn't want to talk to me, not to tell me! I can't stand with this anymore, really. I get anxious every time we talk about that....

Subsequent "hijos de puta" expressions refer to the franchise owners, who according to Alberto have scammed him and neither fulfilled the contract nor returned the money invested.

Sorry for the 😩 translation...

What did Alberto mean by "and you are fucking around".  Was he talking about Nelly or "other guys".

Thanks

1 hour ago, jman9212 said:

Therefore I'm thinking she would still back him as long as he gets off his ass.

I agree with you JMAN.  Back to my theory about girls who settle for the "daddy types" but deep down wants someone who "rocks her world".   It seems based on today's news that Martina feels she doesn't even think she can settle on Alberto if he isn't going to take control of his future.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I agree with you JMAN.  Back to my theory about girls who settle for the "daddy types" but deep down wants someone who "rocks her world".   It seems based on today's news that Martina feels she doesn't even think she can settle on Alberto if he isn't going to take control of his future.

Having this apartment / RLC is part of their problem. If they had to pay rent and earn money for food, and other expenses, despite the job situation in Spain, Alberto would have found something. So, maybe if they moved back to their hometown or to Valencia, they'd both have to look for work and take any job they can find. But if Martina is going to go to school full time in the Fall, then this RLC apartment is perfectly suited to her needs: no need to pay for rent and earn money for living there.. and maybe putting on theo occasional "show" with horse face nelly. Alberto really needs to make an effort and look for work. 

Il y a 5 heures, mingo a dit :

9K €, not 90K.  He said he'll pay her back and she said he didn't have to, is what I understood.  He just needs to at least show he's trying to find a job, he's not even doing that. 

She's going away with Nelly on Monday to Valencia. 

hopefully they dont come back. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

This is what I saw too JMAN.  I saw the pizza and I do not recall a backpack or overnight clothing.  If this is indeed the Friday night school group … she will come back.

What surprised me is that Nelly is alone and they did not try to capitalize on that today.

Shout out to emnv for all the new intel today.

Can someone clarify if we are talking about 90000 euros or 9000 euros.  In one respect it doesn’t matter but it really is a huge difference.  Martina offered to walk away from the debt but she should never do that if we are talking about 90000.

I understood that 90k was the total amount that Alberto has lost in his failed business. I don't know how much he owes Martina, but he is paying her monthly.  They both receive money monthly from RLC, from a comment months ago it is a fixed amount and they are equally paid, like the rest of the couples I guess. It is Alberto's only source of income, Martina also receives a small monthly allowance for termination of her old job due to COVID.

• Thanks 6

6 hours ago, StanRB said:

What did Alberto mean by "and you are fucking around".  Was he talking about Nelly or "other guys".

Thanks

Bad translation, he originally said 'donant per cul' but the colloquial meaning is something like "bothering with the subject", it has no sexual meaning.

30 minutes ago, emnv said:

I understood that 90k was the total amount that Alberto has lost in his failed business. I don't know how much he owes Martina, but he is paying her monthly.  They both receive money monthly from RLC, from a comment months ago it is a fixed amount and they are equally paid, like the rest of the couples I guess. It is Alberto's only source of income, Martina also receives a small monthly allowance for termination of her old job due to COVID.

interesting to know that they each independently receive the money from rlc, I thought more that it was a common sum for the couple

After knowing that they don't seem to have big expenses like the rent of the apartment or bills to pay, I guess that still makes a lot of pocket money 😁

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

interesting to know that they each independently receive the money from rlc, I thought more that it was a common sum for the couple

After knowing that they don't seem to have big expenses like the rent of the apartment or bills to pay, I guess that still makes a lot of pocket money 😁

Well, this could also match what they said, they can get the total amount as a couple and then they split it 50% each.

• Confused 1