Martina and Alberto - home activities #22

16 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Martina doing  some cleaning now ... at nearly midnight ... so maybe  she is tidying up for Nelly tomorrow before the depart to Valencia on Monday.  Last time I think someone said the trip is easier from Martina's apartment  as opposed to the villa.

I hope you are all listening to this conversation. Especially those that speak Spanish!!!

21 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

This is what I saw too JMAN.  I saw the pizza and I do not recall a backpack or overnight clothing.  If this is indeed the Friday night school group … she will come back.

What surprised me is that Nelly is alone and they did not try to capitalize on that today.

Shout out to emnv for all the new intel today.

Can someone clarify if we are talking about 90000 euros or 9000 euros.  In one respect it doesn’t matter but it really is a huge difference.  Martina offered to walk away from the debt but she should never do that if we are talking about 90000.

What she did say Jen that could be promising is, count on my money, but do something. Therefore I'm thinking she would still back him as long as he gets off his ass.

2 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

I hope you are all listening to this conversation. Especially those that speak Spanish!!!

What she did say Jen that could be promising is, count on my money, but do something. Therefore I'm thinking she would still back him as long as he gets off his ass.

This conversation 8 minutes ago. started about 

19 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Martina doing  some cleaning now ... at nearly midnight ... so maybe  she is tidying up for Nelly tomorrow before the depart to Valencia on Monday.  Last time I think someone said the trip is easier from Martina's apartment  as opposed to the villa.

Her young slim friend is coming tonight to have dinner and spend the night.

I think nothing is decided yet for tomorrow night. Martina's apartment is inside the city, so half an hour closer to the train station than the villa. 

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, ffb55333 said:

Is the Christina person that has come up several times in conversation with Martina someone who's name starts with N ?

Nope, Cristina is one of her friends from her hometown. 

Martina is organizing a barbacue with all her old friends for her birthday, but apparently there are some issues between this girl and some of the others.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, emnv said:

Her young slim friend is coming tonight to have dinner and spend the night.

I think nothing is decided yet for tomorrow night. Martina's apartment is inside the city, so half an hour closer to the train station than the villa. 

emnv please as long as you are here could you listen at Martina 23:49 for a few minutes. It sounds as though she is giving Alberto a real hard time. If you can thank you.

6 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

emnv please as long as you are here could you listen at Martina 23:49 for a few minutes. It sounds as though she is giving Alberto a real hard time. If you can thank you.

At this time she was speaking very seriously about the mother of a close friend, who has colon cancer and is quite ill.  After this they have been commenting on the TV program.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, emnv said:

At this time she was speaking very seriously about the mother of a close friend, who has colon cancer and is quite ill.  After this they have been commenting on the TV program.

Thank you. I really do appreciate you and sorry to take advantage of you. It is just that her new found "Friend"  Mike seems to come in all her conversations.  Thanks again.

28 minutes ago, emnv said:

Nope, Cristina is one of her friends from her hometown. 

Martina is organizing a barbacue with all her old friends for her birthday, but apparently there are some issues between this girl and some of the others.

thanks

3 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

Thank you. I really do appreciate you and sorry to take advantage of you. It is just that her new found "Friend"  Mike seems to come in all her conversations.  Thanks again.

Welcome. BTW, I never heard them to talk about someone called Mike, but I may be wrong

• Haha 3