Leora & Malia - Home Activities #4

il y a 3 minutes, Newark52 a dit :

Quand elle était en Russie, elle a gardé sa vie privée privée, et elle ne va pas changer

Oui peut être mais elle avait Paul à la maison si elle veut vivre à l'extérieur quelle quitte l'appartement

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

She always likes to look good, also it depends on where they are going, before I assume back to his place 

You're right about that New, and she really always has liked to look good. It was once upon a time not so surprising when she would spend a good bit of time getting herself all made up with some of her make-up just the way she wanted to, and then get dressed in some nice looking going out outfit or some really sexy slip or negligee' just to stay home and entertain herself and occupy her time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

You're right about that New, and she really always has liked to look good. It was once upon a time not so surprising when she would spend a good bit of time getting herself all made up with some of her make-up just the way she wanted to, and then get dressed in some nice looking going out outfit or some really sexy slip or negligee' just to stay home and entertain herself and occupy her time.

Nick, I think you're trying to say the girls got style

• Upvote 1

I just wanted to come over here and leave some innocence fun-loving comments, but all you get in this forum is "confuse symbols", I said absolutely nothing negative, I was just being funny as far as the person waiting, and I'll say something innocent as knowing yes we won't know the identity of this person, but over here you can't even joke around, y'all make it really hard just to come over here to you and leave a comment, and yes I don't have to be a psychic Guru to know that the best thing y'all like to do is "confused bomb" certain people

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1