Masha - Home activities #14

Tanya reports:
Menta's absence and search
the boy in bed when she slept on the sofa (married, 2 children)
water from the air conditioner (Masha will call the technician, it's a samsung)

6 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Tanya reports:
Menta's absence and search
the boy in bed when she slept on the sofa (married, 2 children)
water from the air conditioner (Masha will call the technician, it's a samsung)

And some talks about Hedi as well 😉

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

it's interesting!
Together, we are often correct in our observations and inferences (swarm intelligence)😇

I will never be bored watching this apartment. , the ability to understand some of the talks and then having other posters contribute also their knowledge , it helps so much to actually have a much better idea of what’s going on . How can I be bored here when no one actually knows what’s going to happen each and every day ? Compare it with the rest of the majority of the apartments and especially the one and only .. 😂🤣🤣😝

3 hours ago, isidore57 said:

Depuis ce matin, Masha a déjà crié plusieurs fois sur Tanya   dans la chambre

et maintenant dans le bain aussi.. Que se passe t il ???

I looked earlier, everything was normal, they ate pasta together in the bathtub,
Masha is like a big sister to Tanya, but sometimes she speaks a little louder to add weight to her message. Nothing serious. I think Tanya understands and can take it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Who cares, she just takes up space.

Guests are one factor that makes an apartment really worth watching. You, as a fan of B2, cannot know this, so I forgive you. 😜

Anyway, Tanya has already shown more involvement in this project than we'll see most likely from the entire current B2 cast. I think most here would be happy if RLC can get her as a resident (either in this apartment or one of her own).