Masha - Home activities #14

Noldus

23 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Mеnta remains missing, and it does not appear that Tanya understood anything about it. The kitchen window was left open for a long time.

They looked for Menta in the bedroom but didn't seem to find her
sometimes it sits in the sliding cupboard
but yes, sometimes she was already standing in front of the window in the kitchen
There is a window sill around the house and when the window is closed it can be outside. The apartment is on the 1st or 2nd floor!
and the window is closed for a long time!

55 minutes ago, rado07 said:

i think Tanya is blocking 🤷‍♂️

she sleeps on the sofa
says: tomorrow you will be grateful to me

Maybe he had no idea about the cameras and she wanted to protect his privacy ..? 🤨

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe he had no idea about the cameras and she wanted to protect his privacy ..? 🤨

he smiled consciously at cam4 in the kitchen
I didn't understand it well, but Tanya said something about friendship and marriage and then she said: You will be thankful to me tomorrow and went to the sofa

33 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Menta is back, did anyone see where she was?
Tanya gets new braids, the hairdresser gets to work. Tonight again African party in the club, with late guests, like last weekend?

I think the hairdresser had the cat with her .. I checked the guy staring the cameras , very funny 😁 I think Tanya put a big STOP , maybe also same feelings with Babi’s friends two days ago .. And , Babi seems to have injected her lips again 😔😔😔

41 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think the hairdresser had the cat with her .. I checked the guy staring the cameras , very funny 😁 I think Tanya put a big STOP , maybe also same feelings with Babi’s friends two days ago .. And , Babi seems to have injected her lips again 😔😔😔

Thanks
I don't know why girls think this lips is beautiful. I don't like those lips. hope that she at least leaves her breasts as they are.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Thanks
I don't know why girls think this lips is beautiful. I don't like those lips. hope that she at least leaves her breasts as they are.

I hope so too .. but her lips were great also , ok , she wanted one plastic injection , but she has “ touched “ this so many times and I don’t even know if she also like it .. anyway , women and their strange thoughts and insecurity 😡

• Like 1