Masha - Home activities #14

Noldus

red braids for baby 👩‍🦰
last Sunday they went to the party at 9 p.m. whether Babi's new hairstyle will be ready in time?..and then the hunt for the boys can begin🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️....🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

48 minutes ago, jantje1967 said:

LOL ... this guy is afraid of the cat .... and the cat knows it and follows him. Hilarious😹 

Fasol 😾 is a serious opponent
he has already made many a guest flee
Fear is a foreign word to him 

Let’s see who will come back in the apartment later and if the girls will be sharing their moments on cameras .. they have both shown that they aren’t shy for anything 😉😎

So , Tanya is from Tunisia  , it was mentioned that they were in a party with African people . I can hear Arabian language speaking if i am correct with Italian language . Now , for sure Babi knows the stories of Masha ,her preferences of big dicks , I wonder if Babi is in search of same experiences 🤯😬🙄😁.. 

I admire her that she can keep order with so many people , therefore must be good friends and trusted , but we should also not forget what happened recently with the two spoiled women friends  and the painting . 

Very impressed with the comfort of all of them in front of cameras , the cats also being always with people seem not to have problems being around everyone , especially Fassol of course 😂 .

Babi seems to have an endless source of people that can bring easily in front of cameras , it seems more and more appropriate that RLC should  give her an apartment for herself , so many people , happenings , she’s also young ( we can consider her 2nd RLC generation 😂🤣 ) , the girl has proved herself that she’s good for business , who knows of course , maybe Masha is preparing for the big exit and this can be Babi’s place soon ( PURE PURE PURE SPECULATION THE LAST COMMENT 😆

• Thanks 1