Leora & Malia - Home Activities #5

Guest Slipper Guyquad
30 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Good for them, they need a break from all the......lights -- camera -- action, quiet on the set please.  Being a movie star is hard work!  :biggrin:

Now now H, remember what you said - Don't be a hater!!😉

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not hating, just trying to add a little humor Slipper, Leora/Malia fans....unite!!

I know! Same here. We can't unite - We all argue amongst ourselves enough, without anyone else! 😄

I will say this though, it would be hard for me to not check the internal temperature of the oven if I was in either of their places!!  :biggrin:

When they do their shows, it's bound to turn them on to a point where they have at least thought about it right?  Oh well, ho hum, that's the way the cookie crumbles I digress LOL.  You all have a wonderful day!!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I know! Same here. We can't unite - We all argue amongst ourselves enough, without anyone else! 😄

Y'all are a tight nit group and I admire that about you all....keep it up and don't hate!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

When they do their shows, it's bound to turn them on to a point where they have at least thought about it right?  

This is DEFINITELY correct! Not only that, but body language and indeed other things have proved this even recently as well as in the past. In fact only last week, and NO ONE can say otherwise as she proved it on camera deliberately, Leora got wet simply by bating Malia, before she had one back! Now that DID happen!! So yes, it certainly does turn them on. Last night Malia couldn't stop twitching after she came!

If someone tells you this didn't happen, well, they're basically a lying Prick!!

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

This is DEFINITELY correct! Not only that, but body language and indeed other things have proved this even recently as well as in the past. In fact only last week, and NO ONE can say otherwise as she proved it on camera deliberately, Leora got wet simply by bating Malia, before she had one back! Now that DID happen!! So yes, it certainly does turn them on. Last night Malia couldn't stop twitching after she came!

WOW...sorry I missed it!!  Maybe one day they will surprise you all...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

WOW...sorry I missed it!!  Maybe one day they will surprise you all...

Well as far as i'm concerned, it's now a case of never say never.