Leora & Malia - Home Activities #5

Just to put an end to Leora's underwear issue, if you go into Replay you will see she changed into her black knickers before she went out, I hope this solves the problem for you all

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

8 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Just to put an end to Leora's underwear issue, if you go into Replay you will see she changed into her black knickers before she went out, I hope this solves the problem for you all

You got there before me Newark.She changed the brown underwear to black  at 15.11 . Guess we should be Sorry  to be the bearer of bad news  to the ones that think they have Leora figured out.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

è vero. Anche se alla fine non cambia il fatto che sia andata da LB tutto il pomeriggio.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Ste said:

You got there before me Newark.She changed the brown underwear to black  at 15.11 . Guess we should be Sorry  to be the bearer of bad news  to the ones that think they have Leora figured out.

Non cambia di molto la situazione. Non si è cambiata a casa del ragazzo ma è con lui che è stata tutto il pomeriggio. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, Brokk! said:

è vero. Anche se alla fine non cambia il fatto che sia andata da LB tutto il pomeriggio.

Every one didn't have an issue regarding where she was going, it was her knickers that got everyone in a twist.

Thankfully no one has questioned what happened to her bra as yet

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2