Leora & Malia - Home Activities #5

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

What I don't care for about their shows is if one of them has an orgasm first she will just watch the other finish herself off. It would have been much better when Malia was done if she reached over to finish giving Leora her orgasm. That may have been better for Leora as well.

What usually happens, as you know, is they will finish themselves off when they do it this way like tonight, but i think this time was an accident! Malia climaxed too early so she then got lost in the orgasm, so Leora went straight to herself - When you think, that is an automatic thing for either to do. Usually they will both change over to finish themselves in this way, but i think tonight, Leora got Malia too worked up and it was too late for Malia to stop the climax! 

But i agree, when either finish first, just stroke the others arm or leg even, simple as that.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Ah, strange that she called him earlier. I guess not to be disturbed while it was in progress. 😁

Earlier? Missed that. She called Paul soon after the bate ended, then has now phoned LB, back in the toilet the calls go.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Now then slip if I have to stop wanking at my neighbours bathroom window download me the fucking video or if I caught I will say you made me do it

Blame your Duane!

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Earlier? Missed that. She called Paul soon after the bate ended, then has now phoned LB, back in the toilet the calls go.

No mi sa che ho fatto confusione allora o ho tradotto male il tuo precedente commento 😆

Ora è sicuramente al telefono con LB. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I don't think I got confused then or mistranslated your previous comment 😆

Now he's definitely on the phone with LB. 

Oh, well! Called Paul on the bed, then call in toilet, roughly around the time you guessed at! That's that.