Leora & Malia - Home Activities #5

Guest Slipper Guyquad

In a weird sense, that was a pity - Leora, you made Malia explode early! 😆 She couldn't stop looking at what Leora's hand was doing! 

So she had to finish the job for herself for the last minute! But they both giggled about it straight after, which is good. Nice slow build up right after the massage ended, so taking advantage. They wanted that, and make no mistake, they both love the fact they get the other one off - For real, and more each time.

Well,what can I say.First the give us a back massage,second going right to a Nuru massage and then finish with a mutual finger bate

on each other,loved it.And wow,what a hard cum Malia had,really shaking her body and the Leora finish herself of with also a powerful

orgasm.Thank you girls for entertaining.Love you always girls and a big kiss to both of you.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

I will be the one who is malicious but we bet that at 11pm or just before he will call LB? 

You were 15 minutes out Brokk!😄

14 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

In a weird sense, that was a pity - Leora, you made Malia explode early! 😆 She couldn't stop looking at what Leora's hand was doing! 

So she had to finish the job for herself for the last minute! But they both giggled about it straight after, which is good. Nice slow build up right after the massage ended, so taking advantage. They wanted that, and make no mistake, they both love the fact they get the other one off - For real, and more each time.

Now then slip if I have to stop wanking at my neighbours bathroom window download me the fucking video or if I caught I will say you made me do it

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

In a weird sense, that was a pity - Leora, you made Malia explode early! 😆

What I don't care for about their shows is if one of them has an orgasm first she will just watch the other finish herself off. It would have been much better when Malia was done if she reached over to finish giving Leora her orgasm. That may have been better for Leora as well.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1