Leora & Malia - Home Activities #5

1 hour ago, Nenemoh7 said:

you are so right except pulo and patou the leora fans are a bunch of fake sherlock holmes and they start to be agressive if u ask any question

🕵️‍  Elementary my dear Watson, elementary. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Brokk! said:

it's true. Even if in the end it doesn't change the fact that she went to LB all afternoon.

May I ask, how do you know where Leora spent her afternoon? Were you there with her? Or, did LB talk to you, and inform you ?

The speculation of Leora's, and Malia's activities outside of the apartment, has become so rampant, it is pathetic !  

Where is the viewable evidence of the " fact " that you have. I want to see it too!  So I can make an accurate post !

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I too will publicly acknowledge and thank Newark and Ste for correctly pointing that 'Change' out! It was originally correct following the initial report posted on here - At that point in time!! But if Replay had been carried on after the original dressing, then....It would tell a different tale!!😄

So yeah, credit where credit's due! More than happy to say it.

And a bow of the head to Leora as well! ✔️

37 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

🕵️‍  After an extensive investigation, I am pleased to announce there was no evidence discovered in a case involving a possibility of an unusual panty change. 🧐

is that a report from  scotland yard?

il y a 1 minute, pulo filipe a dit :

belles filles leora et malia 

Déjà arrivé 

bonne nuit 🥰

Leora et Malia de retour à 20 H avec des sacs achetés des vetements et produit de beauté

• Like 2