Leora & Malia - Home Activities #5

Guest Slipper Guyquad
20 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

No Harley there has never been anything like that. There was a time i also thought something more would happen between them, but after all these months I don't believe we will ever see anything more than what we currently see them do. I think they leave the penetration part to their boyfriends.

But there has been penetration with the toys though - However slight that may be, depending on personal view. But whether it was an inch or a centimetre, it still did happen on three bates, and was also decided on between them, don't forget. So because of that, it is no longer out of the question for me. I'm not expecting it, but at the same time, would not be shocked at all if it does happen.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
23 minutes ago, patou said:

I always wondered why Léora telephones loverboy in
private so that we do not hear her and Paul live or she does not want PAUL to hear the conversation live because he has access I suppose to the apartment he knows the person and can recognize the voice because we don't know each other's language, she could call it and answer it without hiding there

the question I ask myself WHY!

It doesn't matter whether it's Loverboy, or Paul, or her Dad or the Bank manager. There are things she doesn't want anyone to hear or see, and that goes for any tenant. Only she knows why, we don't and can't. I doubt it has anything to do with Paul, but at the end of the day, it's up to her. And that's all really!

il y a 10 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Peu importe que ce soit Loverboy, ou Paul, ou son père ou le directeur de la banque. Il y a des choses qu’elle ne veut pas entendre ou voie, et cela vaut pour n’importe quel locataire. Elle seule sait pourquoi, nous ne le faisons pas et ne pouvons pas. Je doute que cela ait quelque chose à voir avec Paul, mais à la fin de la journée, c’est à elle de choisir. Et c’est tout !

Je voulais pas vous vexer désolé je vous sens énervé avec mes questions j’éviterais de poser des questions qui fache et je me contenterais de lire. la seul chose qui m 'interresse s’est Paul et Léora pour l
avenir et je crois que Léora gache tout les bates du soir je regarde pas se n’est pas ma prioritée je veux voir juste Léora heureuse avec un seul Homme parole un homme ayant de l’age

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, patou said:

I did not mean to offend you sorry I feel you annoyed with my questions I would avoid asking angry questions and I would just read. the only thing that interests me is Paul and Léora for the
future and I believe that Léora is wasting every night I don't look at it is not my priority I just want to see Léora happy with only one Man, say a man having age

No offense taken at all, i just can't answer why she does things, because none of us can. We all have our own views on why stuff happens. But none of us are Leora or Malia, so we just don't know. We can watch what happens, but that's as far as it goes. We just see and hear whatever is in front of us on camera at any time. We can't know why.

Maintenant on peut tout supposer son loverboy peut être son ami qui couchait dans le canapé et il connait se quelle fait et est surement sur prague j'arrette après sa  que des suppositions

• Like 1

il y a 11 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Aucune offense prise, je ne peux tout simplement pas répondre pourquoi elle fait les choses, car aucun de nous ne le peut. Nous avons tous notre propre point de vue sur les raisons pour lesquelles les choses se produisent. Mais aucun de nous n'est Leora ou Malia, donc nous ne savons tout simplement pas. Nous pouvons voir ce qui se passe, mais c'est tout. Nous ne pouvons pas savoir pourquoi.

Leora au telephone après avoir etendue son linge

• Like 1

il y a 5 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

dors bien fille leora et malia 

fais de beaux rêves 🛌

Moi Il fait beau je vais me défouler sur mon vélo mes 80 km matinal avec mon club

• Like 2

L'unico motivo del perché Leora deve nascondersi in bagno a fare le telefonate è che lo faceva già anni fa quando era in Russia. Solo che lí sì nascondeva nello sgabuzzino invece che in un bagno. 

• Like 2