Leora & Malia - Home Activities #5

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Ok Leora, you want Malia to stroke you again, but playing with your nips too as she does??

Someone hasn't cooled down just yet, have they!! 🥵

54 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh, well! Called Paul on the bed, then went into toilet, roughly around the time you guessed at! That's that.

Questa cosa che deve prima chiamare Paul e poi subito dopo LB non mi piacerà mai...

Sarò io ottuso ma proprio non la capisco. 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

This thing to call Paul first and then right after LB I will never like ...

but I just don't understand it. 

I will never understand the other 46 aspects of all this either!! 🙃 Take my advice - Don't try!

Just enjoy what is going on right now!

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Yes, my main weirdo/Stalker is here, hitting every one of the posts i have made today with laughs or confused as usual! Regular time too.

Hello, your Highness, glad to keep you entertained. Happy to live in your head, rent free! And thanks for all the reactions, you DO realise all this keeps me in the top 5, all the time?? Or do i have to write that a bit  s l o w e r  for you?? :huh:

You missed a BRILLIANT mutual bate tonight!

Leora made Malia orgasm MASSIVE!! You'd have LOVED IT!!😜

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes, my main weirdo/Stalker is here, hitting every one of the posts i have made today with laughs or confused as usual! Regular time too.

Hello, your Highness, glad to keep you entertained. Happy to live in your head, rent free! And thanks for all the reactions, you DO realise all this keeps me in the top 5, all the time?? Or do i have to write that a bit  s l o w e r  for you?? :huh:

You missed a BRILLIANT mutual bate tonight!

Leora made Malia orgasm MASSIVE!! You'd have LOVED IT!!😜

Screenshot_20210607-224116.thumb.png.86b3d7cad69cf8aa13271a9f0e69c28e.png

• Like 2

Il y a 6 heures, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Plus tôt? J’ai raté ça. Elle a appelé Paul peu de temps après la fin de la bataille, puis a maintenant appelé LB, de retour dans les toilettes, les appels passent.

Bonjour
Merci pour
vos commentaires Elle
sont bien amusée Leora à eu des appel de Paul un je
crois et loverboy deux d’après que j’ai lu mais court Passer une bonne journée j’espere ensoleillée

• Like 1

I just have one question .... has either girl ever checked the internal temperature of the other after all this time ?? Personally, I'm really glad I never follow this apartment anymore for the simple fact, I thought there might have been something there in the beginning but now it's obvious there is not. Don't be a hater !!

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, patou said:

Hello
Thank you for  your comments She  is having fun Leora had calls from Paul one I  think and loverboy 

Yep, that's right. 

il y a 20 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Oui, c’est exact.

Je me suis toujours demandé une question pourquoi Léora à loverboy en
privé pour que nous l’entendons pas et à Paul en direct soit elle veut pas que PAUL entende la conversation en direct car il à accès je suppose à l’appartement connait il la personne et peut reconnaitre la voix car nous savons pas la langue elle pourrait appeler et répondre sans se cacher voila
la question que je me pose POURQUOI !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I just have one question....has either girl ever checked the internal temperature of the other after all this time??  Personally, I'm really glad I never follow this apartment anymore for the simple fact, I thought there might have been something there in the beginning but now it's obvious there is not.  Don't be a hater!!

No Harley there has never been anything like that. There was a time i also thought something more would happen between them, but after all these months I don't believe we will ever see anything more than what we currently see them do. I think they leave the penetration part to their boyfriends.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1