B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #63 (June)

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Whoa ... what happened to Riya?

Damn I just need to spend even more time here.  

Is it explained in the B2 threads?

quick and gone ...

Il y a 3 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

Well, as you're probably aware Nick, I asked the question on the Leora/Malia thread as to whether she actually had a sister, and the 1 reply I got back from all the Leora experts is that she hasn't...

could you imagine the queen allowing her sister to join this project and steal some of her limelight, not a fucking chance in hell😗 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

what an amazing view on cam 3-10.. VIVIAN 😋💗

I think that room as the best camera angles of any room on rlc, with the natural lighting in that room. The best cams I think. 🙂 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I think that room as the best camera angles of any room on rlc, with the natural lighting in that room. The best cams I think. 🙂 

Mind you, having some stunners in there as helped. 🙂 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

and that VIVIAN is in it. yes i was talking bad about .her but that was before i actually watched her .the past two weeks i have watched her .and she is very HOT and the best part is.  she knows it and that is and that is why i like her now...

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and that VIVIAN is in it. yes i was talking bad about .her but that was before i actually watched her .the past two weeks i have watched her .and she is very HOT and the best part is.  she knows it and that is and that is why i like her now...

and look at cam 3-10 now..The Arts GIF by Artslandia