B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #63 (June)

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Although she does have some resemblances in both body and facial features, I'm pretty sure that the newest villa resident is not Leora's sister. 

agree, closer view this aft and I thought same, similar but not that much of a likeness.

25 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

agree, closer view this aft and I thought same, similar but not that much of a likeness.

Not just that, but I have always paid more attention to the woman known as Leora's involvement in the project more than any other, and although I haven't done so since she first became a participant back in 2013, I discovered the site around a year and a half later and became interested enough to join mostly because of her. I then joined this site somewhere around a year or so later, and have never noticed anything ever mentioned by anyone who followed her since her arrival in 2013 related to her having any sister.

Additionally, when she was at the previous residence with her previous roommate known as Paul, I only recall 3 other women friends of hers visiting there and one was the one who is now known as Malia who is her current roommate, another was a broader woman who seemed as tall if not taller than her friend Malia, and another that although I seem to vaguely recall visiting her there, I do not recall that woman looking like the one who is now known as Nana at the villa.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

50 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I didn't think like you did, but I just took a closer look at her aft anyway. 😉