B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #63 (June)

10 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Seems like if Eli and Tes can't have a little drunken fun at the villa they'll go out and do it instead. Good luck to them I hope they enjoy themselves. Their novelty as worn off for me. 🙂 

What do we expect. These are you women on holiday in the finest party city in Europe. The best we can hope for is that they bring their conquests home with them, but this depends on the people they meet agreeing (and allegedly Nelly).

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Seems like if Eli and Tes can't have a little drunken fun at the villa they'll go out and do it instead. Good luck to them I hope they enjoy themselves. Their novelty as worn off for me. 🙂 

I said the other day that this would happen that once they moved (yesterday's romp) the exception.

That we would see a lot less of them, that they would come back just to go out again.

Its their B4 life, and as you can tell they only have one oar in the water.

On a side note, its nice of Nelly to water the plants our lovely Holly planted.

22 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

9 minutes ago, yadevol said:

What do we expect. These are you women on holiday in the finest party city in Europe. The best we can hope for is that they bring their conquests home with them, but this depends on the people they meet agreeing (and allegedly Nelly).

I wish they had continued like they started. Partying and having fun at home, instead of going out every night. But I still like them alot. They are by far the most spontaneous, exciting, unpredictable and fun-seeking tenants that we have had in a long time.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, ed2 said:

I wish they had continued like they started. Partying and having fun at home, instead of going out every night. But I still like them alot. They are by far the most spontaneous, exciting, unpredictable and fun-seeking tenants that we have had in a long time.

I agree with all of this. Hope they are allowed to bring some their fun home.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Not that I noticed but we haven't seen Bog since he picked up Riya to take her to the airport.

He had a backpack on him when he arrived to get her.

When picking up all of her gear to go I thought it strange he would carry that up to the apt, instead of leaving it in the vehicle.

When Martina got up, got dressed and left I thought she might be headed to B4 to see you know who. Just her bag (purse) in her little white skirt.

She's been gone all afternoon too. Hmm.

Coincidence?

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Not that I noticed but we haven't seen Bog since he picked up Riya to take her to the airport.

When picking up all of her gear to go I thought it strange he would carry that up to the apt, instead of leaving it in the vehicle.

When Martina got up, got dressed and left I thought she might be headed to B4 to see you know who. Just her bag (purse) in her little white skirt.

Coincidence?

Martina's apartment is UM so maybe she's in and you can't see her 😉

• Haha 1

Just now, moos54 said:

Martina's apartment is UM so maybe she's in and you can't see her 😉

Al has been alone all this time....I looked at the replay, she looked in the kitchen cabinets before she left so, I thought it just might be a run to the mercado for groceries.

il y a 11 minutes, charliefoxx69 a dit :

Coincidence?

he came back briefly earlier then went back out through the backyard while on the phone to someone

• Thanks 1