B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #63 (June)

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Well that was an exciting night by these 2. 🙄

they are only have there fun . outside the RLC CAMS. all the rest is fake ass REALLIFECAM .IN THE  place they are staying  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

did they give them the main bedroom coz it is closer to the front door?

As a voyeur these two have  gone downhill since the drunken fun times a couple weeks ago, sadly I am very disappointed in what has transpired in B-4 with Elian and Tesla !!!! Such high expectations for these two that have fallen into the sadly to say the regular B-4 bullshit. Completely disappointed in Elian and Tesla 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

As a voyeur these two have  gone downhill since the drunken fun times a couple weeks ago, sadly I am very disappointed in what has transpired in B-4 with Elian and Tesla !!!! Such high expectations for these two that have fallen into the sadly to say the regular B-4 bullshit. Completely disappointed in Elian and Tesla 

My friend its too early to make that assessment.

I understand your consternation with the past few days but they realistically are still on the mend from that first foray into life in the Villa. Someone said that as things warm in Barcelona they will be on the beach or hanging somewhere other than B4 all day. Time will tell.

I agree with you to a point, but given the circumstances with a partially filled villa their fun will occur outside our view and they will come back to sleep a couple hours, grab some clean gear and roll out again.

Vivian is content with spending time alone reading or watching her soaps on her phone,  since her friend Pam is occupied.

T and E may surprise us all once they get truly settled and give us more of what we viewed before.

In that respect, I hope I am right.

They are just starting to as they saying goes

"get their beaks wet".

They have set the expectations "bar" pretty high for us, with any luck they will come back to that at some point 😉.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Thestarider said:

they were told to tone it down after the drunken balcony..screaming and waving at the neighbours.

Had complaints made about the house..again...

Dont be surprised if they are only short term guests.

• Upvote 1