Leora & Malia - Home Activities #6

13 minutes ago, virginie doumenc said:

j ai lue recemment que leora serait une prostituee tout ces sms, appels et departs qu elle fait pourrait comfirmer cela ! non ?

No. 

E non ne vedo il motivo di fare la prostituta quando già ha un tetto sopra la testa e tanto altro. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, virginie doumenc said:

this is what you think !!

That is what is known. You would have known so as well if you had chosen to read some of past commentary. Additionally, there are no women who are stupid enough to sell themselves if they don't have to. So, as stated, your proposed or continued insinuation makes no sense whatsoever other than for you to stir up that which is nothing more than nonsense here.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, virginie doumenc said:

I prepare you all a nice surprise hihihi !!! keep having fun see you soon

You prepared nothing but to show some ignorance on your part. Apparently you are naive enough to believe that no one would have realized that all you were attempting to do here was to stir a continuation of that which is nothing more than preposterously ridiculous and utter nonsense.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

il y a 8 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

leora en prenant une douche 

Leora est bizarre en ce moment je la comprend plus soit elle à rencontré lover boy quand elle est sortie et elle à décidé de le revoir plus tard 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora applying cream on my beautiful legs and body 

😍

Oh really ? 🤔 Well now...I just wonder if she would not mind applying some cream on my legs and body as well because that sure would be nice and appreciated very much. 😍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Oh really ? 🤔 Well now...I just wonder if she would not mind applying some cream on my legs and body as well because that sure would be nice. 😍

Leora Pass the creamy cream well on your legs 🦵 

should be good 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1