Leora & Malia - Home Activities #6

2 hours ago, patou said:

Very clear that's all but she will come out of my esteem too bad she does what she wants but she doesn't call Paul back 4 times a day to make her look beautiful for me it's clear

Leora has not read your book,"Leora, This Is How I Want You To Live Your Life". She most likely would not make any changes, if it existed, and she did read it. 

Somehow, this lovely woman, we know as Leora, has survived, in spite of all the various directives, that have been tossed at her, the soon to be eight years of 

her employment with RLC. 

Eventually, those here in the CamCaps forums, who have yet to figure out, that Leora is an individual. Living her life as she sees fit, and while doing so, has 

with her beauty, and sensuality, has enticed many. She also confounds those who think there might be a chance of controlling her actions. 

There is a possibility, that might apply, to actions in the apartment. But, I will profoundly say. she will never let any comments, made in the forum, control her

life outside of the apartment, nor her relationships, with those to whom she talks with on her phone ! 

There is a better chance of the sun setting  in the East. In My Opinion.☺️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, scutus said:

Leora has not read your book,"Leora, This Is How I Want You To Live Your Life". She most likely would not make any changes, if it existed, and she did read it. 

Somehow, this lovely woman, we know as Leora, has survived, in spite of all the various directives, that have been tossed at her, the soon to be eight years of 

her employment with RLC. 

Eventually, those here in the CamCaps forums, who have yet to figure out, that Leora is an individual. Living her life as she sees fit, and while doing so, has 

with her beauty, and sensuality, has enticed many. She also confounds those who think there might be a chance of controlling her actions. 

There is a possibility, that might apply, to actions in the apartment. But, I will profoundly say. she will never let any comments, made in the forum, control her

life outside of the apartment, nor her relationships, with those to whom she talks with on her phone ! 

There is a better chance of the sun setting  in the East. In My Opinion.☺️

We know this, in one simple sentence. 

There is one person who decides what Leora does and what she doesn't do in life.

Leora.

il y a 4 minutes, scutus a dit :

Leora n'a pas lu votre livre "Leora, c'est comme ça que je veux que tu vives ta vie". Elle n'apporterait probablement aucun changement, s'il existait, et elle l'a lu. 

D'une manière ou d'une autre, cette charmante femme, que nous connaissons sous le nom de Leora, a survécu, malgré toutes les diverses directives qui lui ont été lancées, aux bientôt huit ans de 

son emploi chez RLC. 

Finalement, ceux ici dans les forums CamCaps, qui n'ont pas encore compris, que Leora est un individu. Vivre sa vie comme elle l'entend, et ce faisant, a 

avec sa beauté et sa sensualité, a attiré beaucoup. Elle confond également ceux qui pensent qu'il pourrait y avoir une chance de contrôler ses actions. 

Il existe une possibilité, qui pourrait s'appliquer, à des actions dans l'appartement. Mais, je dirai profondément. elle ne laissera jamais aucun commentaire, fait dans le forum, la contrôler

la vie en dehors de l'appartement, ni ses relations, avec ceux avec qui elle parle sur son téléphone ! 

Il y a de meilleures chances que le soleil se couche à l'Est. À mon avis. ☺️

Merci pour votre raisonnement vous avez surement raison bonne soirée

• Upvote 2

il y a 3 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Nous le savons, en une phrase simple. 

Il y a une personne qui décide ce que Leora fait et ce qu'elle ne fait pas dans la vie.

Léora.

Merci  vous avez  raison bonne soirée

• Like 2

2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Yesterday was a great night 

Back massage 

Malia likes to pet the leora 

I would think she probably does as well. I know I sure would like and enjoy petting the Leora as well. 😍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

A big greasy bag of Fish and Chips!!! Get in!!

Stick plenty of salt and vinegar on too!!

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Just a plain fact, since coming home. Calls to both Paul and Loverboy. 

Crazy eh. I don't like it, but it is what it is. It's her choice. 🤷‍♂️