Leora & Malia - Home Activities #6

il y a 3 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Je ne sais même pas ce que cela peut signifier.

Avec loverboy et comme sa tout l’été je la voyait pas comme sa elle me déçoit

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

My thread concerning a database mysteriously has been deleted twice without insulting any member or the forum members .. surprises are about to come by me as well .. the kids never explained .. let’s see . 

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, patou said:

With loverboy and like its all summer

I have no idea what the ear rings are for or who they are for. Some boxes where put on Leora's bed too. As for Leora, who knows where she is? Yes could be with him, from all the texting it is possible, but maybe not, maybe elsewhere entirely. All i am saying (Lord above) is she will want to be out more as it's summer. And she will want to meet others as well as going out with Malia. So he will be needed more as a result, she'll be calling on him more. But the salon girls will be too. Plain and simple as that.

That's all!!!!

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Not naming names, but it's not you - I hope you didn't think that! I merely referred to someone yesterday who called her a "Wh**e", and this seems to have been picked up again by someone else today. So like i say, i hope you didn't think yourself, as it wasn't.

And the post was deleted by Admin later anyway.

no i didnt think it was me, but why they deleted it cuz he called u wh...?

in us general domestic every1 call each other all kind of names and i never saw any post deleted

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

no i didnt think it was me, but why they deleted it cuz he called u wh...?

in us general domestic every1 call each other all kind of names and i never saw any post deleted

It was implying she leaves for 'That' reason. That is why it was deleted - I know this as a couple of follow up posts replying to it were also removed.

It was not acceptable in any way, shape or form. Totally unwarranted.

il y a 5 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Je n’ai aucune idée de ce que les boucles d’oreille sont pour ou qui ils sont pour. Quant à Leora, qui sait où elle est ? Oui pourrait être avec lui, peut-être pas. Tout ce que je dis (Seigneur ci-dessus), c’est qu’elle voudra être plus dehors car c’est l’été. Et elle voudra rencontrer d’autres personnes ainsi que sortir avec Malia. C’est clair comme ça.

C'est tout!!!!

Très clair c’est tout mais elle va sortir de mon estime dommage elle fait se quelle veux mais quelle rappelle pas Paul 4 fois par jour pou lui faire les beaux yeux pour moi c’est clair

44 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

This has been the worst week in months overall. JMO. Silly Season could have indeed started, just like that. More places to go, Better weather, LB back in her VERY good books (extraordinary timing don't you think?....)

Destino vuole che questa settimana la Zia ha fatto visita a Malia e quindi fino alla prossima settimana non potrà fare niente. Un tempismo veramente perfetto se ci si vuole annoiare...

• Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Destiny has it that Aunt visited Malia this week and so she won't be able to do anything until next week. Really perfect timing if you want to get bored ...

But there is nothing to stop one playing with the other, is there? Like last night, it doesn't always have to be reciprocal. Yet they will only play when both are free. I don't get that bit.

il y a 1 minute, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Mais rien n’empêche l’un de jouer avec l’autre, n’est-ce pas ? Comme hier soir, il n’est pas toujours nécessaire que ce soit réciproque. Pourtant, ils ne joueront que lorsque les deux seront libres. Je ne comprends pas ça.

Au moins avec malia ont c’est ou on va elle appelle son ami devant les caméra a son dexième téléphone pour
appeller en Russie pas de mélange ,on sait quand elle découche et passe c’est nuit Mais léora se joue de nous maintenant elle va découcher la journée et le soir pour varier je ne dirais plus rien sa me dégoutte

• Haha 1