Leora & Malia - Home Activities #6

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I would think she does, but she may take into consideration of how much devotion of her time and effort of herself of being a participant of the project over time, and there are times when there are other matters of importance to her that mean quite a bit to her as well, that she would prefer to do at times rather than continuous devotion to the project as much as she may have done in the past.   

I take your point Nich, but a balance should be struck, some people may think she does enough which I appreciate, whilst others think she does not...that is not to say they like her any less, it’s just a different opinion on what constitutes value for money, fair balance and mutual respect between tenant and RLC member.

As for her past performance mate, yes she was exceptional in mine and many peoples eyes, and she was very well rewarded for her efforts.

Her rewards at the moment are as good if not far better than previously, but to some people’s mind the effort and work ethic are not there anymore.

Notwithstanding, she is still in my eyes a very nice woman, but not as special in the sex industry as she once was.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I take your point Nich, but a balance should be struck, some people may think she does enough which I appreciate, whilst others think she does not...that is not to say they like her any less, it’s just a different opinion on what constitutes value for money, fair balance and mutual respect between tenant and RLC member.

As for her past performance mate, yes she was exceptional in mine and many peoples eyes, and she was very well rewarded for her efforts.

Her rewards at the moment are as good if not far better than previously, but to some people’s mind the effort and work ethic are not there anymore.

Notwithstanding, she is still in my eyes a very nice woman, but not as special in the sex industry as she once was.

What leora wants is to join me and my bondage friends we will cure her bating for ever malia will be able to put her head  inside leora never mind a fist up to the elbow    Chris stop that now your arms going to come off

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora Pass the creamy cream well on your legs 🦵 

should be good 

I would really enjoy and appreciate her doing that if she would, along with a few other places as well. I'm certain it would be very good. 😍

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

All written for the sake of parity and indeed clarity. From MY view, no one else. So don't argue.

When Leora left this morning she took cream, face pack and shower cap, so that strongly suggests the spa. Hence why she then had a shower later. No big deal. And her second trip out was only half an hour.

The fact some of these accusations, over the last two days, are being thrown at her is all caused by one or two idiots who have no idea about anything. What they don't know could fill a warehouse.

It's all well and good giving thanks to Leora for bating as soon as she got back, nothing wrong with that, however, when Malia does this, it is apparently done to order. Nothing to do with who you are a fan of - If both do the same, it cannot be separated simply down to preference. I'm all for being fair in life.

And lastly.

This has been the worst week in months overall. JMO. Silly Season could have indeed started, just like that. More places to go, Better weather, LB back in her VERY good books (extraordinary timing don't you think?....)

I do not begrudge them time away, i always say this. And it is NOTHING to do with that tired old argument of "Oh they should bring people home". That is nothing to do with it! Because they can't bring the park home, or the Spa home, or the Mall home, or the swimming baths home etc..... Think???? (And i do not want to ever see the man who has helped changed her so much, who drove her to the brink of a breakdown, anywhere near the apartment as a result), But since last Thursday, it's been, well, not the greatest time.

I really hope i'm wrong, but if this is a sample of the next 2, 3 months.....

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

All written for the sake a parity and indeed clarity. From MY view, no one else. So don't argue.

When Leora left this morning she took cream, face pack and shower cap, so that strongly suggests the spa. Hence why she then had a shower later. No big deal. And her second trip out was only half an hour.

The fact some of these accusations are being thrown at her is all caused by one idiot who has no idea about anything. What they don't know could fill a warehouse.

It's all well and good giving thanks to Leora for bating as soon as she got back, nothing wrong with that, however, when Malia does this, it is apparently done to order. Nothing to do with who you are a fan of - If both do the same, it cannot be separated simply down to preference.

And lastly.

This has been the worst week in months overall. JMO. Silly Season could have indeed started, just like that. More places to go, Better weather, LB back in her VERY good books (extraordinary timing don't you think?....)

I do not begrudge them time away, i always say this. And it is NOTHING to do with that tired old argument of "Oh they should bring people home". That is nothing to do with it! Because they can't bring the park home, or the Spa home, or the Mall home, or the swimming baths home etc..... Think???? But since last Thursday, it's been, well, not the greatest time.

I really hope i'm wrong, but if this is a sample of the next 2, 3 months.....

for more clarity, whats the name of that idiot?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
22 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

for more clarity, whats the name of that idiot?

Not naming names, but it's not you - I hope you didn't think that! I merely referred to someone yesterday who called her a "Wh**e", and this seems to have been picked up again by someone else today. So like i say, i hope you didn't think yourself, as it wasn't. (I did amend the post to make more sense about more than one, but you had quoted me within minutes of posting before i had chance.)

And the post was deleted by Admin later anyway.

il y a 13 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

All written for the sake a parity and indeed clarity. From MY view, no one else. So don't argue.

Le fait que certaines de ces accusations, au cours des deux derniers jours, lui soient lancées est dû à un ou deux idiots qui n’ont aucune idée de quoi que ce soit. Ce qu’ils ne savent pas pourrait remplir un entrepôt.

C’est bien beau de remercier Leora d’avoir débattu dès son retour, rien de mal à cela, cependant, quand Malia fait cela, c’est apparemment fait sur commande. Rien à voir avec qui vous êtes fan de - Si les deux font la même chose, il ne peut pas être séparé simplement par préférence. Je suis tout à fait pour être juste dans la vie.

Et enfin.

Ce fut la pire semaine depuis des mois dans l’ensemble. JMO. Silly Season aurait en effet pu commencer, juste comme ça. Plus d’endroits où aller, meilleur temps, LB de retour dans ses TRÈS bons livres (timing extraordinaire ne pensez-vous pas?....)

Je ne leur en veux pas de m’absenter, je le dis toujours. Et cela n’a RIEN à voir avec ce vieil argument fatigué de « Oh, ils devraient ramener les gens à la maison ». Cela n’a rien à voir! Parce qu’ils ne peuvent pas ramener le parc à la maison, ou la maison spa, ou la maison du centre commercial, ou les bains de baignade à la maison, etc.... penser???? Mais depuis jeudi dernier, ce n’est pas le meilleur moment.

J’espère vraiment que je me trompe, mais si c’est un échantillon des 2, 3 prochains mois.....

Malia est renté seul avec de beaux bijou donc léora est bien avec ?

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, patou said:

Malia came home alone with beautiful jewelry so Léora is okay with it?

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I don't even know what that can mean.