Leora & Malia - Home Activities #6

13 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It's not unusual for women to have break-outs either leading up to, during, or after visits from mother nature. I would think that might be a more likely possibility than her getting any botox injections anywhere around or on her face other than perhaps her lips as had been pondered in the past.

I use the term “ Botox “ loosely mate, but vanity drives many people to do many things. Remember the landmark 30th birthday is next week.....No shame in getting a little help sometimes.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I use the term “ Botox “ loosely mate, but vanity drives many people to do many things. Remember the landmark 30th birthday is next week.....No shame in getting a little help sometimes.

I understand and agree. But I do believe that she may realize how full her face has become over time and would likely know better than to do anything that would cause it to become even more fuller. I also believe that she has enough intelligence to realize that she does not need any cosmetic or plastic surgery done no older than she is. Besides, cosmetic surgery being quite expensive. 

16 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I understand and agree. But I do believe that she may realize how full her face has become over time and would likely know better than to do anything that would cause it to become even more fuller. I also believe that she has enough intelligence to realize that she does not need any cosmetic or plastic surgery done no older than she is. Besides, cosmetic surgery being quite expensive. 

Expense does not seem to be a problem with our Leora....She's " Crowd funded "😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Lol. That's pretty funny mate. 😄

She has just spoken to someone on the phone and said she has had " mesotherapy " on the face, which is a beauty treatment by sticking needles into the face,

She is now going to the dentist when she gets dressed.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1