Leora & Malia - Home Activities #6

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

A serious question ! Can someone tell me if Leora has freckles on her face? or are they spots with a couple she has possibly picked, or is she suffering from some sort of rash as she keeps feeling her glands at the side of her neck.

Or has she always looked like that but has been an expert at applying makeup ?  🙂

Couldn't say for certain in regards to any freckles mate. If what you noticed was the apparent skin blemishes that seemed noticeable in the infra-red lighting, they are probably nothing more than skin blemishes that most people experience at one time or another with some being more plainly noticeable on some people, and some not being as noticeable, if at all, on some people. Chances are that if seen in infra-red lighting, most people would show to have some skin blemishes here and there on their face and forehead and probably other parts of their bodies as well, all of which are normally not as noticeable on some people in regular lighting.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Couldn't say for certain in regards to any freckles mate. If what you noticed was the apparent skin blemishes that seemed noticeable in the infra-red lighting, they are probably nothing more than skin blimishes that most people experience at one time or another with some being more plainly noticeable on some people, and some not being as noticeable, if at all, on some people. Chances are that if seen in infra-red lighting, most people would show to have some skin blemishes here and there on their face and forehead and probably other parts of their bodies as well, all of which are normally not as noticeable on some people in regular lighting.

I understand what you are stating mate and concur regarding the effect infra-red lighting can have on the skin tones, but what I witnessed was not under infra-red but at around 0810 ish this morning in natural light.

2021-06-12 08.41.33.jpg

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I understand what you are stating mate and concur regarding the effect infra-red lighting can have on the skin tones, but what I witnessed was not under infra-red but at around 0810 ish this morning in natural light.

Oh, well although I have a zoom feature, it does not zoom in as close as the pic seems. More exposure in the sun does have a tendency to bring to the skins surface blemishes known as freckles that were not noticed previously, as well as increase in size some that may have already been on the skins surface so that they may be more noticeable than previously. Some skin toning or tanning solutions have been known to as well, but not like the sun or ultra violet lighting has been known to do from what I've heard and read.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Oh, well although I have a zoom feature, it does not zoom in as close as the pic seems. More exposure in the sun does have a tendency to bring to the skins surface blemishes known as freckles that were not noticed previously, as well as increase in size some that may have already been on the skins surface so that they may be more noticeable than previously. Some skin toning or tanning solutions have been known to as well, but not like the sun or ultra violet lighting has been known to do from what I've heard and read.

Having just seen them up closer in the bathroom, it’s either an extreme case of acne or she has had some face work carried out with the Botox shit.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Having just seen them up closer in the bathroom, it’s either an extreme case of acne or she has had some face work carried out with the Botox shit.

It's not unusual for women to have break-outs either leading up to, during, or after visits from mother nature. I would think that might be a more likely possibility than her getting any botox injections anywhere around or on her face other than perhaps her lips as had been pondered in the past.

• Like 1