Leora & Malia - Home Activities #6

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

All someone has to do is cum in their shoes and let the flies do the rest.   :biggrin:

I am waiting to see if you get any laughing or confused emojis good friend 😇

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

All someone has to do is cum in their shoes and let the flies do the rest.   :biggrin:

I think they really scare you here to emoji your post  in comparison to the rest of us simple peasants 😂🤣

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I get a few down ones every now and then.

I know 😇 I am wondering when was the last time at this sacred topic here that is for the few and privileged 😎

• Haha 2

@StnCld316 ; and since you are present in this topic tonight , could you please let me know in public why a recent thread that I created twice was deleted ? I never got any info from any of the moderators and I would appreciate the info 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I know 😇 I am wondering when was the last time at this sacred topic here that is for the few and privileged 😎

You ought to have been around when Leora & Paul started in 2013.  Some posts were a lot more unpleasant back then than what people read today and there was never any whining when negativity arose.  People just sucked it up and carried on.  Todays age of posting all someone has to say is Leora has a fat ass and it will generate 10 complaints.  Go figure.

• Haha 2