Leora & Malia - Home Activities #6

52 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Other members posted in the topic that never had anything to do with what the topic was about.  Rather than keep removing comments on a minute by minute basis it was easier just to remove the topic.   I have had a word and told the others if you don't like what you see then just bypass the topic altogether and not enter to read it.  When your done reading what they want in a topic then they can mark the forum as read.  If you want to post it again I won't bother it.

If another such topic listing does happen to get started once again in this section of the site, I'll be sure to mention my opinions in regards to it and what kind of mentality it must take to even think of much less start such topics.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Apparently it does seem that it is time for a little dinner there for the two roommates, and it also seems that apparently the live streams are once again lagging further behind the thumbs than they were after the most recent software update or reset.

• Like 2

Ok...there are enough guys  here who claim to know the far end of a fart about Leora. I asked a serious question before, whether she had a sister, yet Pepe, Scut and others decided not to reply. Pulo told me she didn't have a brother 😏 (maybe a Google translator error) and only Masterchef had the decency to give me an answer, and thank you for that...

So, from what Masterchef told me, can I conclude that Leora hasn't a sister...?

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok...there are enough guys  here who claim to know the far end of a fart about Leora. I asked a serious question before, whether she had a sister, yet Pepe, Scut and others decided not to reply. Pulo told me she didn't have a brother 😏 (maybe a Google translator error) and only Masterchef had the decency to give me an answer, and thank you for that...

I mentioned some comments in regards to that in response to some other speculations and curiosities in the thread for the villa nc2. In short, I've never seen anything ever mentioned about her having any sister as long as I have been involved in the project and this site, so no, I don't believe she does. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

IMO, don't put much value in what anyone has to say about Leora's personal life. Nobody knows. Nobody. 

Enjoy her for the media whore that she is. 

- Drop a coin her 'slot' and watch her wiggle. 
- Drop two coins and she's roll her eyes, curl her toes, and think only of you while in the brief state of nirvana.
- Empty your wallet and she'll also play the role of fake lesbian with her roommate (passion not included).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4