B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #3 (June)

1 minute ago, panther73 said:

You know, people are calling Aaron a wimp and dumbass.  What does that say about us?  Hell, we're sitting in front of a screen waiting for a damn door to open!  

it says we are finally entertained 😂

this maybe the last exciting thing that b5 ever does 😂

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, panther73 said:

You know, people are calling Aaron a wimp and dumbass.  What does that say about us?  Hell, we're sitting in front of a screen waiting for a damn door to open!  

It says we love entertainment.  Shit... I'm happily married.. I came across RLC when I was looking for something completely different and was like 'Oh, this is interesting... people living their lives on camera and its not some BS reality show'.   My wife watches this shit with me too...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, maximus said:

It says we love entertainment.  Shit... I'm happily married.. I came across RLC when I was looking for something completely different and was like 'Oh, this is interesting... people living their lives on camera and its not some BS reality show'.   My wife watches this shit with me too...

when I found RLC  it blew my mind this was available... I have never cared or judged how real or fake it is ..it is just a cool different form of entertainment....mind you I also found out I am a hopeless voyeur ... come on B$ 4 lol

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

when I found RLC  it blew my mind this was available... I have never cared or judged how real or fake it is ..it is just a cool different form of entertainment....mind you I also found out I am a hopeless voyeur ... come on B$ 4 lol

I'm a voyuer by definition.  As an IT Contractor, part of my business is setting up complex surveillance systems for my clients.... so you can say spying on people is my job 🙂

I have over 20 cameras in my house with screens in every room on the top floor so I can monitor my property... It is what it is.