B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #3 (June)

1 minute ago, maximus said:

One more thing before I go... what if they never actually left the apartment?  What if they are just out front talking or yelling?

You would hear them from the LR window 

Just now, Kingbanks said:

You would hear them from the LR window 

Oh... Ok.  Because I remember when I was younger me and my friends would get super drunk during a party and be ready to fight, but then we all go outside and talk for hours until daylight and by the time its all over, everyone's cool.... I guess I was maybe hoping for the best.

• Like 1

Accidental finding also.  I googled for a a particular video, went to this odd ball video site, noticed about 8 vids of RLC.  RLC?   Previewed each quickly, interesting, continued with my original video search.  Went back 20 minutes later to collect the RLC vids and as I was downloading them, the site was removing them! DMCA.  Search lead to RLC, then to cam caps.  

18 minutes ago, maximus said:

One more thing before I go... what if they never actually left the apartment?  What if they are just out front talking or yelling?

Lots of variants of this could be possible.  Here's one:  Hannah went down with them to get a cab and Aaron chased after them.  Cab came and took T&E (although they haven't shown up yet ... so?) ... but Aaron and Hannah are still talking outside on the curb (or whatever) about this issue, i.e. she wants to bring them to bed with her (and Aaron) and Aaron does not.  It is very believable that they would want to talk after this.  And it would be whispering at 5AM ... you wouldn't hear it.

Also all four could be talking this through outside.  Talking no screaming.  But T&E not being loud????  Not sure that is possible.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Lots of variants of this could be possible.  Here's one:  Hannah went down with them to get a cab and Aaron chased after them.  Cab came and took T&E (although they haven't shown up yet ... so?) ... but Aaron and Hannah are still talking outside on the curb (or whatever) about this issue, i.e. she wants to bring them to bed with her (and Aaron) and Aaron does not.  It is very believable that they would want to talk after this.  And it would be whispering at 5AM ... you wouldn't hear it.

Also all four could be talking this through outside.  Talking no screaming.  But T&E not being loud????  Not sure that is possible.

makes no sense ?? they would go inside and talk there ... The Toxic Twins are just off doing their thing ...maybe too stoned to go home inside ...head to the beach for a sunrise .... but certainly no 'talking quietly' outside an apt.