B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #3 (June)

I have a question... while trying to watch in anticipation for the drunk floor rollers to return, my cam won’t play and I can only see the popular cam previews. There is a play button on the cam screen, but the screen is black. This happens often and only late at night in my time zone. By the morning, they all work just fine. Anyone else have this issue?? 

I wonder what happened to cause the girls and Hanna to seem so exhausted when they came back in? I know that Hanna has been wasted all evening but the girls seem to have lost all of their steam as well.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, philo said:

I wonder what happened to cause the girls and Hanna to seem so exhausted when they came back in? I know that Hanna has been wasted all evening but the girls seem to have lost all of their steam as well.

Drugs wore off 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

or they just fell asleep after being awake & active for 20 hours or so plus they have been drinking too. 

and out in the sun for a couples of hours 😉

• Upvote 1

I know I’m late to the party but just caught up on Replay. I bailed out while they were all falling about so missed the evacuation; so I guess the question is where did they go as dawn was breaking; another hiding place in this apartment block or a roof garden like b2? Who knows and no idea how close to the beach this block is, they certainly know how to party though. Wonder when they will return home to meet the new one?

I go with two speculations as of what happened in the morning , the first is something that someone said already ( sorry on not giving the credit but i need to go back and check the posts .. ) , this is that the girls wanted to go to the beach and perhaps enjoy the sunrise and be outside of the apartment .. the second ( unlikely but still speculation as everything ) , they wanted to call a taxi or wait for the first morning bus to go back to the villa . Maybe we find out what has really occurred , in any case , these two girls , Pam and Vivian are currently the ones which make RLC interesting to watch in terms of  GOV entertainment .. Let’s  see with Nana and that she proves a great tenant , very positive that she is one more new face that RLC desperately needs that she proves worthy as of a GOV …