B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #3 (June)

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I go with two speculations as of what happened in the morning , the first is something that someone said already ( sorry on not giving the credit but i need to go back and check the posts .. ) , this is that the girls wanted to go to the beach and perhaps enjoy the sunrise and be outside of the apartment .. the second ( unlikely but still speculation as everything ) , they wanted to call a taxi or wait for the first morning bus to go back to the villa . Maybe we find out what has really occurred , in any case , these two girls , Pam and Vivian are currently the ones which make RLC interesting to watch in terms of  GOV entertainment .. Let’s  see with Nana and that she proves a great tenant , very positive that she is one more new face that RLC desperately needs that she proves worthy as of a GOV … 

we know what happened we saw it so all of your deep thoughts are wrong 🤦‍♂️😂

18 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

its so funny how its just a matter of timing T and E are the kind of girls Carlos thought he was going to be around 

It would have been great with all 4 of them ( Claire ) … bad timing … 

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

we know what happened we saw it so all of your deep thoughts are wrong 🤦‍♂️😂

What happened when they left B5 in the morning ? I don’t personally know 🤨🤔

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

If you ask him, everytime any of them go off camera, they are taking drugs 😂 

I think since nothing can be proved , it also belongs to the speculations list 😁 He might have made a post that they went out to take drugs but I don’t remember this comment , it also doesn’t explain why Aaron left - searching ? - for them.. anyway , this is past , off to fresh things happening 😇

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think since nothing can be proved , it also belongs to the speculations list 😁 He might have made a post that they went out to take drugs but I don’t remember this comment , it also doesn’t explain why Aaron left - searching ? - for them.. anyway , this is past , off to fresh things happening 😇

lol he didn't make that specific comment, but that's the general theme of his comments 😜 

18 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

If you ask him, everytime any of them goes off camera, they are taking drugs 😂 

the big lebowski whatever GIF by The Good Filmsclearly my friend you didn't see anything that happened before and they could have been taking drugs in the bathroom of tereza&timur room but you don't watch replay so why respond then 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

lol he didn't make that specific comment, but that's the general theme of his comments 😜 

Shining Stephen King GIF

are you on your period how about you watch the replay 😏

Aaron must be your best friend how about you go in read all of the post genius 😂

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Haha 1

Just now, Kingbanks said:

the big lebowski whatever GIF by The Good Filmsclearly my friend you didn't see anything that happened before and they could have been taking drugs in the bathroom of tereza&timur room but you don't watch replay so why respond then 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I did. and you can't see what happens in the bathroom since there is no camera there. 

• Sad 1