US General Domestic Politics #20 Begins 06/11/21.

26 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

but your leaders are afraid of truth so they will lie & attempt to outlaw something that they know nothing about

But your leader in Moscow is so truthful, right?  Putin is a lying son of a bitch just like you.

14 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

News flash for you. Trump is no longer president either, so why do you and O_U812 talk about him with almost every comment you post?:huh:

Because he's a fucking whacked criminal who still thinks he's president.  He's aged 10 years in 6 months.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You're illiterate. I don't have a clue as to what the fuck you are trying to say.

He speaks a different language you racist fuck.  He does the best he can.  I give him Kudos for standing up to a miserable thug like you.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The truth that you are too fucking ignorant to write a coherent sentence. You from Mars or where? Most of the time I have no fucking idea what you are even saying. Sounds more like pig Latin than English.

the truth is that you worship a lying sack of shit traitor.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You're illiterate. I don't have a clue as to what the fuck you are trying to say.

Oh goes to my ex comment and maybe you could understand! Read word by word Even to understand what your reading,oh i know reading is too difficult to many of supporters of Saint Trump's 😋😇😇

• Like 1