US General Domestic Politics #20 Begins 06/11/21.

46 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Monday night on Tucker Carlson, Aaron Babbitt demanded the name and identification of the Capitol officer who shot his wife, Ashli Babbitt. There is no denying by anyone—including Fox News—that Ashli...

It was her own fault.  I feel very sorry for her and her family, but if it was my window she was jumping thru, I'd have shot her too.

• Like 1

And you better bet these same QTrumplicans give zero shits about their own constituents.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

On CNN Wednesday, Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) shredded his nearly two dozen Republican colleagues who voted against giving medals to Capitol Police officers who pushed back the rioters on...

• Like 1

Paul Goser is a few cans short of a six-pack.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Two brothers of U.S. Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) went on national TV Thursday to apologize for his accusation this week that Capitol Police were "lying in wait" and "executed" a Trump...

• Like 1

Wow!  Qtrumplican's threatening to kill other QTrumplicans?  What a mess that "party" is.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Florida Republican congressional candidate Anna Paulina Luna recently claimed that one of her GOP rivals, a man named William Braddock, was plotting her assassination -- and as it turns out...

• Like 1