B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #13 (June)

à l’instant, ddhm a dit :

Twins now we say Tesla and Elian so for abbreviation .. I am sure no one wants to see the boring real twins 😂🤣😂🤣 

Ok, mais dans ces cas-là, tu marques en entier les prénoms des filles, pour que tout le monde comprenne bien tes dires. Il peut y avoir confusion pour certains...

2 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Ok, mais dans ces cas-là, tu marques en entier les prénoms des filles, pour que tout le monde comprenne bien tes dires. Il peut y avoir confusion pour certains...

You are right , I thought it was already referred  here at the forum as “ twins “ for Tesla and Elian to make it easier when we speak about them , I apologize for miscommunication 😬

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Twins and Nana seem really to enjoy the night , no phones checking , nice GOV representation ☺️

It's the worst kind of crap. Why don't these girls go to chaturbate?

RLC should close these apartments and look for new people for the whole GOV.

• Like 1

Just now, Alladino said:

It's the worst kind of crap. Why don't these girls go to chaturbate?

RLC should close these apartments and look for new people for the whole GOV.

We have a good funny commenting chat here with the others , please don’t spoil the whatever fan we have with the funny comments 🙏

• Thanks 1

il y a 2 minutes, ddhm a dit :

You are right , I thought it was already referred  here at the forum as “ twins “ for Tesla and Elian to make it easier when we speak about them , I apologize for miscommunication 😬

Thanks man, it's better. 

5 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Thanks man, it's better. 

I always try to understand my mistakes and always happy when they tell me in a nice way like you did ☺️

à l’instant, ddhm a dit :

B2 needed 2-3 guys for a funny show with the unpredictable  girls tonight 😉😉😏😏😋😋 after all we have already  two free rooms … 

these are the times i miss anthony and carlos who would fool around with the girls.

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

B2 needed 2-3 guys for a funny show with the unpredictable  girls tonight 😉😉😏😏😋😋 after all we have already  two free rooms … 

If the girls would all bring their BFs, there would be no need for shows, but the girls could just live normally.

All these shows are also a tragic attempt to hide from the lack of actual content.