B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #13 (June)

14 minutes ago, james deen said:

rlc would be stupid to get rid them they are box office. Them being in b5 made b5 the most popular apartment for 24 hours and im sure the same will happen in b2 tonight.

I totally agree but I am not RLC 😁😆.. they have kept others and others for so many months ( I can understand  about the restrictions and getting difficulties to bring / find new tenants ) when we all know that there’s nothing more to offer in the project that I won’t be surprised if we also see this .. let’s hope that these two girls stay and as everyone expects and hopes to keep on offering some of the wildest and craziest , unpredictable moments ever 😉😉 Already Elian always walking naked everywhere without giving a shit is great ☺️

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, winnlove said:

It's been almost a month since they arrived. But I would like to know who gave a rumor that they could stay only 1 or 2 months? Certainly not RLC!

There are people who monitor talks happening in Russian language .. it might then have been discussed already at one of the apartments . 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, winnlove said:

I think Riya left before 30 days. Noldus will be able to tell us very soon.

Riya joined on the 12th May and she left on the 11th June .. Tesla and Elian will make one month on June 22nd ( according to main page of RLC ) 

For whatever matters , it is great to see all the GOV for the first time gathered , except Vivian which is rather disappointing in my opinion .. it also shows that most of them don’t seem to have a good first impression of the B5 couples , we have seen them only once in the Barcelona apartments and Monica and Amira have already shown not so pleasant by trying to “ engage “ with them .. happy for Radi and Nana getting along with the new ones ( Ariana is cool as being the most social / when she isn’t busy with her phone , that means almost never 😂🤣

It would have been great having Jordi , one of Monica’s guys and any guy(s) of the “twins” that most probably have met all these days and it could have been a great summer night in Barcelona when everyone is watching the national team against Sweden 😉😉

Big Amira fan but her presence is totally useless at this point , she has no interest anymore , at least Monica every now and then will try even with a repeated show or whatever .. Amira should be first candidate to finally be replaced but it is scary that we will maybe keep seeing her occupying the master bedroom till august perhaps 😱😱😨

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1