B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #13 (June)

And yes , we all love Ariana and we thank her for the best orgasms but she , like Amira , the time is up .. Incredible that RLC can’t find replacements even now when slowly life goes back to normality each and everyday more and more .. I mean , come on , we have Daniela aka Cleopatra , we even saw Marta again today , we have Babi and Tanya in Italy .. pfff … 😡

à l’instant, ddhm a dit :

And yes , we all love Ariana and we thank her for the best orgasms but she , like Amira , the time is up .. Incredible that RLC can’t find replacements even now when slowly life goes back to normality each and everyday more and more .. I mean , come on , we have Daniela aka Cleopatra , we even saw Marta again today , we have Babi and Tanya in Italy .. pfff … 😡

even with the pathetic show the other night i would never want ariana to leave but i wish babi and cleopatra could join the project. Babi replacing amira

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, james deen said:

even with the pathetic show the other night i would never want ariana to leave but i wish babi and cleopatra could join the project. Babi replacing amira

if not babi the B4 cat would do

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, ddhm a dit :

Twins and Nana seem really to enjoy the night , no phones checking , nice GOV representation ☺️

twins??? I don't the "twins" here! besides we no longer want to see these 2 there !!

1 minute ago, james deen said:

Ariana will always be one of the best , pure natural and simply .. amazing .. but it is too much since she doesn’t provide more and this is the reason for me to leave .. Babi with the twins 🥳🥳🥳please sign me in 😋😋😋

Just now, winnlove said:

twins??? I don't the "twins" here! besides we no longer want to see these 2 there !!

Twins now we say Tesla and Elian so for abbreviation .. I am sure no one wants to see the boring real twins 😂🤣😂🤣