B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #13 (June)

2 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Elian est topless partout où elle passe (B4, B1, B5, et maintenant à B2) Elle aime montrer ses petits seins! Et je trouve ça bien, cela désinhibe quelque peu les autres filles par moment! Et Tesla qui montre sa chatte (nue sous sa robe), ça plait aussi! Ces 2 filles sont exceptionnelles et sans complexe peu importe l'endroit...  

I agree , very nicely said .. let’s hope they stay for a long time ( some disappointing rumors have been heard but we will see .. )  , they simply bring so much authentic and fun , crazy summer time ☺️

• Upvote 1

il y a 10 minutes, ddhm a dit :

I agree , very nicely said .. let’s hope they stay for a long time ( some disappointing rumors have been heard but we will see .. )  , they simply bring so much authentic and fun , crazy summer time ☺️

what rumours?

28 minutes ago, james deen said:

what rumours?

Most of the new cast are on the short term contracts 30-60 days not the months and months like before.

So could be a short visit for some.

2 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Oui, mais ça, ne répond pas à quelle rumeur tu as entendu??

We need to see if they stay more than one month from the original date they joined RLC .. there’s a rumor that they stay only for one month … we will see 

il y a 5 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Let's say that we don't know if they make it the whole summer .. we need to see how June goes .. 

rlc would be stupid to get rid them they are box office. Them being in b5 made b5 the most popular apartment for 24 hours and im sure the same will happen in b2 tonight.

• Like 2

il y a 4 minutes, ddhm a dit :

We need to see if they stay more than one month from the original date they joined RLC .. there’s a rumor that they stay only for one month … we will see 

It's been almost a month since they arrived. But I would like to know who gave a rumor that they could stay only 1 or 2 months? Certainly not RLC!

il y a 2 minutes, winnlove a dit :

It's been almost a month since they arrived. But I would like to know who gave a rumor that they could stay only 1 or 2 months? Certainly not RLC!

i think its because riya left after 30 days but i get the feeling she chose to leave