B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #4 (June/July)

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

well i just watched them play 2 hands in a row and nobody took off anything

Tereza is holding up the game

I'm guessing she is losing & refuses to take off anything else 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

aaron took off shirt😂

timur took off shorts 😂

hanna took shirt 😂

Tereza took off socks 🤦‍♂️😂

yes but i just saw them play 3 hands now and nobody is taking anything off any more

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

so if they quit playing strip poker why does Hanna not put her top back on or is she the only one that has to take off clothes when she loses

hanna&aaron both took off there shirts 

aaron lost first with Tereza but she only took off her socks 

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

yes but i just saw them play 3 hands now and nobody is taking anything off any more

that means Tereza is refuses she is on teams with Aaron if it was hanna & timur then hanna would be naked right now 🤷‍♂️

hanna&Aaron went to the bathroom to talk about something I'm guessing that was the conversation 🤷‍♂️

Aaron just beat timur in cards then clapped in his face 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

say what you want about loraine&anthony and claire&carlos but at least they got naked in front of each other 😂

and had multiple women that did it also without any problems like last time I'm guessing that's why the wonder twins haven't been back since😂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

that means Tereza is refuses she is on teams with Aaron if it was hanna & timur then hanna would be naked right now 🤷‍♂️

hanna&Aaron went to the bathroom to talk about something I'm guessing that was the conversation 🤷‍♂️

i have been watching almost a hour now and have not seen anyone take anything off like i said someone might be nude some time tomorrow at this rate lol

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

i have been watching almost a hour now and have not seen anyone take anything off like i said someone might be nude some time tomorrow at this rate lol

Well I have I clearly saw what I just told you🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Well I have I clearly saw what I just told you🤷‍♂️

yes they did do that but i am just saying i saw them play at least 5 hands with nobody doing any thing till now terzza lost her shorts but hanna put her top back on damn this is one strange way to play strip poker 

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

yes they did do that but i am just saying i saw them play at least 5 hands with nobody doing any thing till now terzza lost her shorts but hanna put her top back on damn this is one strange way to play strip poker 

Yeah hanna is a drunk and this could all be another nonsense game they are playing to get viewers from people watching in the USA (like me)

so I'm done watching unless something dramatic happens 🤷‍♂️

but they should be going to bed at 5am like always 😂

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Upvote 1