B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #4 (June/July)

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Oh Boy fucking charades again, just like this bunch of ROOKIES..... so worth watching I told you all.

Tereza only feels comfortable doing this also if you have replay and want to have a good laugh 

Timestamp 17:29:50 

LR camera 1 😂😂

Just now, Thestarider said:

She is not worth the time she takes up of RLC cameras if you ask me. Worthless and extremely weak that one is.

well rlc probably don't have that many options and tereza&timur probably need the money which is weird because they could make more if she loosened up🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

well rlc probably don't have that many options and tereza&timur probably need the money which is weird because they could make more if she loosened up🤷‍♂️

Mother Tereza dresses everyday with one of these:

Image result for chaisty belt

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The Mother Hen Lola is saying to herself WTF is this s SHIT !!!! Anna can we go home please and go to bed !!!! I give up this place. This a complete and total waste of OUR time here.

from what I read anna&lola only do girl shows so why not go to b4 to see the wonder twins😂

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

could you imagine if Tereza & Loraine was roommates in b5😂

so much potential 😂😂

Dude no substance or sexuality with MOTHER TREREZA. just plain ass FAKE as they come period. sometimes I feel sorry for Father Timur for wasting his time with her.