B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #4 (June/July)

It is time for Strip Jenga, or maybe some strip card games. Anna and Lola have so much to teach the rookies here. Keep on drinking and let the fun begin.... we are waiting  and watching in anticipation !!! the question is will it be worth waiting for or not ?

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

It is time for Strip Jenga, or maybe some strip card games. Anna and Lola have so much to teach the rookies here. Keep on drinking and let the fun begin.... we are waiting  and watching in anticipation !!! the question is will it be worth waiting for or not ?

Not only NO but HELL no it wont be worth our time. Same old BS we have been watching for almost a month now. !!!! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

so anna&lola is the ones that created those nonsense games🤔

I guess the wonder twins were too much for them so they need people just as boring then😂

Edited by Kingbanks

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

so anna&lola is the ones that created those nonsense games🤔

Well I wont say they created them, but there was always an end to means and well worth watching. With Mather Tereza and Father Timur and of Adolescents of Aaron I think you are wasting your time watching for anything to happen. The party girls proved that to be true with this bunch.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well I wont say they created them, but there was always an end to means and well worth watching.

what was the worth watching part?

or does it end in the usually way with the (lesbian group fun)?

Edited by Kingbanks