B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #4 (June/July)

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

yes, that's why I did not want to go there. 

Well then it is nice to see that we agree on something. I remember Tereza from her first stay on RLC, and I will give you this much, she is a little more interesting to watch this time, which really isn't saying much. My opinion of Mother Tereza has not changed. I am a voyeur and yes I would like to see much more sexual activity between all of them, not so much girl on girl but as a group with much less sexual inhibitions between them. In other words they need to loosen up.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Well then it is nice to see that we agree on something. I remember Tereza from her first stay on RLC, and I will give you this much, she is a little more interesting to watch this time, which really isn't saying much. My opinion of Mother Tereza has not changed. I am a voyeur and yes I would like to see much more sexual activity between all of them, not so much girl on girl but as a group with much less sexual inhibitions between them. In other words they need to loosen up.

I wasn't an RLC subscriber when she was here the first time, but from what I was told she was a do nothing girl who spent most of her time outside during her first appearance. this time she is with a boy and they spend most of their time in front of cameras, she is nude most of the times ( when she is in their own room) and  she has sex with her boyfriend not hiding from cameras. as you might agree she is already doing better than 90% of other Barca girls. 

of course I would have liked to see more sexual interactions between the couples too, but unfortunately 3 out 4 of them are not interested in that, either they are not attracted to each other sexually or they are just not into group activities. and TBH that rarely happens even in girls only places where by default you assume they might be more comfortable with that. 

I just don't think it's fair to blame Tereza for everything here. 

8 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Yes, I know what you meant by that comment, it's like when some people tell black people to go back to Africa, even though they might not be from there, but I did not want to use the R word for you as I don't know you and don't want to insult you. so the ignorant was the word that I chose to describe that comment of yours. 

Racism?  lol...you just lost any credibility you had by that stupid comment.  Not that you had any...lol.  What a derp.

6 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Racism?  lol...you just lost any credibility you had by that stupid comment.  Not that you had any...lol.  What a derp.

yet again you showed your ignorance with this comment. I am not going to discuss this issue here any further as it's not related to this topic. 

15 hours ago, bluewinner said:

that's fine, but I don't think Tereza is controlling her, if anyone is trying to control Hanna, it's her partner, Aaron. My guess ( I am not sure ) is that you like to watch Hanna do something sexy with Tereza, and you are disappointed as she is not into her and that's not going to happen . 

I love Hanna and Aaron. Tereza and Timur are also surprisingly great. Subjectively though, as I had the honor to also experience her first stay, and even if she is pretty good now, I still find it extremely hard to actually like Tereza. That's how bad she was!

I also hold some grudges against them for occupying that bedroom. But that is more towards RLC than against any tenant. Hanna and Aaron are the wildest couple, I think they had deserved the better of the two bedrooms, the one Tereza and Timur have, instead of the dark hole they're in now. Their bedroom is so dark that even in full daylight the cameras are in nightvision. Being two couples in this pretty tiny apartment also makes it so that all the sex happens in the bedroom, whereas if they had been alone, we might have seen a more varied sex life. 

13 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I love Hanna and Aaron. Tereza and Timur are also surprisingly great. Subjectively though, as I had the honor to also experience her first stay, and even if she is pretty good now, I still find it extremely hard to actually like Tereza. That's how bad she was!

I also hold some grudges against them for occupying that bedroom. But that is more towards RLC than against any tenant. Hanna and Aaron are the wildest couple, I think they had deserved the better of the two bedrooms, the one Tereza and Timur have, instead of the dark hole they're in now. Their bedroom is so dark that even in full daylight the cameras are in nightvision. Being two couples in this pretty tiny apartment also makes it so that all the sex happens in the bedroom, whereas if they had been alone, we might have seen a more varied sex life. 

IMO Hanna & Aaron are the least attractive couple that I have seen in B5 and I don't watch them at all. I like Tereza and watch her quite often and I am happy that she got the better bedroom with good natural daylight. what I like about T&T is that they seem to enjoy each other a lot, so their sex isn't boring. 

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

IMO Hanna & Aaron are the least attractive couple that I have seen in B5 and I don't watch them at all. I like Tereza and watch her quite often and I am happy that she got the better bedroom with good natural daylight. what I like about T&T is that they seem to enjoy each other a lot, so their sex isn't boring. 

There you see, opinions vary in a huge diversity. I  find Hanna very attractive.

The point about the poor dark lighting is a criticism of the apartment though, independent from its occupants. It would be equally frustrating for T&T's fans to have them in that bedroom too. And it's the opposite for the showers. The shower are worse in the bedroom that is best.

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

There you see, opinions vary in a huge diversity. I  find Hanna very attractive.

Of course, everyone has their own taste. That's why I put IMO at the beginning of my previous comment. Although, I do not find Hanna that attractive and do not watch her, I respect her & people who enjoy watching her, so I do not make derogatory comments about her day in day out . all these girls are unique in their own way and they are here for a rather short period of time, if they do not have enough views, RLC will send them home like they did with Ryia. 

17 minutes ago, ed2 said:

The point about the poor dark lighting is a criticism of the apartment though, independent from its occupants. It would be equally frustrating for T&T's fans to have them in that bedroom too. And it's the opposite for the showers. The shower are worse in the bedroom that is best.

TBH I do not like this apartment layout and cam views at all, the master bedroom isn't too bad, but the living room and second bedroom are horrible. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

TBH I do not like this apartment layout and cam views at all, the master bedroom isn't too bad, but the living room and second bedroom are horrible. 

Totally true Bluewinner.

I find Hanna interesting because she is more of a "everyday girl" that could just as easily be your neighbor or the receptionist at your doctors. (Doing the things you would only imagine them doing 😁).

Edited by albundy1089
words are hard
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

Totally true Bluewinner.

I find Hanna interesting because she is more of a "everyday girl" that could just as easily be your neighbor or the receptionist at your doctors. (Doing the things you would only imagine your them doing 😁).

Yeah, she definitely has her own fans here. 😜

Usually doesn't watch this apartment that much, so have only noticed lately that Tereza seems very comfortable being topless in the apartment. Even in front of Aaron like yesterday.

Hope Hanna and Aaron learns from it, would make this apartment a lot more interesting if Aaron would be a bit more chill with Hanna having fun and being nude when she wants.

• Like 1