B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #4 (June/July)

On 7/10/2021 at 8:04 PM, matri69 said:

tereza has a terrifying body .... and she's always looking for him to fuck

Is that a compliment ? 😁  I guess the original word from your own language has a better meaning . Google translator has messed it up again 😜 

P.S : Do Not google " Terrifying body " and do Not look at images that comes up, or you won't be able to sleep at night 😂

7 hours ago, mechanic said:

I really enjoy this apartment. 

It feels more real and less staged. Just my opinion of course 

I agree Mechanic.  For all the negative nellies out there, I don't  think you can argue that this is not an upgrade over the previous two couples.   B5 is clearly better with the new stewards than the past caretakers L&A&C&C (LA2C).

Aaron and Hanna make love constantly.  They love sex.  She seems truly into it and she loves to go slow and be sensuous.  Her blow jobs are the best I've seen here and that is a respect point for me.  But when the right time comes, Aaron can fuck her hard and give her what she craves.   I wonder if Noldus has data on how often they fuck compared to Carlos and Claire but it has to be close to even.  Yes A&H are a bit chubbier but overall I think they are more attractive than C&C.   Hanna appears to be as predatory/playful as Claire but Aaron is holding her back while Carlos never did the same with Claire and was predatory himself.  But I think with time, maybe Aaron loosens the reins a bit and lets his filly loose to gallop freely (ok I'm horny and the horseback riding metaphors are flowing this morning).  For me, it seemed that Claire and Carlos were going through the motions at times, perhaps looking for the "show bonus".    I will give C&C a half-point for some threesomes ... but they were kind of lame threesomes.  And both girls have exhibited equally crazy behaviors (Claire with her dildos and Hannah with her late night escapes).  And don't forget the creepiness factor.  I don't think anyone else in RLC hides when Aaron comes into their apartment.

On the other side of the ledger, Timur and Tereza are similar to Lorraine and Anthony but clearly T&T is an upgrade here too.  Does anyone want L&A back in place of these two?  I think not.   Lorraine was a show pony and not much else.  Tereza is hot (although not as attractive as Loraine IMHO), and while still not as open as we want to see here, when she makes love she is very much into it.  Lorraine never seemed like she really WANTED Anthony's cock, it felt like she was doing her marital duty (if they were indeed married).  And Anthony was a horny puppy dog that was never allowed to realize his true potential.   If you want to give Lorraine a half-point for her extra-curricular shows, ok, but that doesn't do much for me.  Again it's about authenticity.  If you are not into the other girl, it's more authentic to just be friends and not get naked and fake it.  Timur seems to be a very steady eddie.  He doesn't come off like a horny puppy like Ant.  Yet I believe if a situation developed in front of him for something crazy like a threesome, he would deliver.

Thank you, your honor ... no further questions.  I rest my case.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I agree Mechanic.  For all the negative nellies out there, I don't  think you can argue that this is not an upgrade over the previous two couples.   B5 is clearly better with the new stewards than the past caretakers L&A&C&C (LA2C).

Aaron and Hanna make love constantly.  They love sex.  She seems truly into it and she loves to go slow and be sensuous.  Her blow jobs are the best I've seen here and that is a respect point for me.  But when the right time comes, Aaron can fuck her hard and give her what she craves.   I wonder if Noldus has data on how often they fuck compared to Carlos and Claire but it has to be close to even.  Yes A&H are a bit chubbier but overall I think they are more attractive than C&C.   Hanna appears to be as predatory/playful as Claire but Aaron is holding her back while Carlos never did the same with Claire and was predatory himself.  But I think with time, maybe Aaron loosens the reins a bit and lets his filly loose to gallop freely (ok I'm horny and the horseback riding metaphors are flowing this morning).  For me, it seemed that Claire and Carlos were going through the motions at times, perhaps looking for the "show bonus".    I will give C&C a half-point for some threesomes ... but they were kind of lame threesomes.  And both girls have exhibited equally crazy behaviors (Claire with her dildos and Hannah with her late night escapes).  And don't forget the creepiness factor.  I don't think anyone else in RLC hides when Aaron comes into their apartment.

On the other side of the ledger, Timur and Tereza are similar to Lorraine and Anthony but clearly T&T is an upgrade here too.  Does anyone want L&A back in place of these two?  I think not.   Lorraine was a show pony and not much else.  Tereza is hot (although not as attractive as Loraine IMHO), and while still not as open as we want to see here, when she makes love she is very much into it.  Lorraine never seemed like she really WANTED Anthony's cock, it felt like she was doing her marital duty (if they were indeed married).  And Anthony was a horny puppy dog that was never allowed to realize his true potential.   If you want to give Lorraine a half-point for her extra-curricular shows, ok, but that doesn't do much for me.  Again it's about authenticity.  If you are not into the other girl, it's more authentic to just be friends and not get naked and fake it.  Timur seems to be a very steady eddie.  He doesn't come off like a horny puppy like Ant.  Yet I believe if a situation developed in front of him for something crazy like a threesome, he would deliver.

Working Comedy Central GIF by Drunk History

did u get everything or is there more🤣😂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Another DD in the making ughhh!!

• Haha 3